Where is the general information page?

Love.II.Cruise

I have several Oceania Brochures. In the 2011 Summer Collection (Alaska, Canada, New England), there is a general information page at the very back that talks about various topics, such as, cancellations, baggage policy, clothing, smoking, alcohol policy, etc.

This page also exists on the 2011-2012 Winter Collection (Africa, Asia, Australia, Caribbean, South America, South Pacific).

However, I have two newer brochures where this page is not there. I have the 2012 European Collection and the 2012-2012 Winter Collection Preview. I just wanted to confirm that the general information hasn't changed from past brochures to these new ones. But I can't find the information in these brochures for these cruises. Do I need to find this information for our specific cruise on the website somewhere?

I know often times cruise lines change policies and would like to read the ones for our specific cruise. Thanks for any info someone can provide.

Archived