Anyone book a TA for 2013 yet?

Dorie7

Still looking for 2013-2014 deployment for Jewel and Brilliance. Anyone know if they are available to book yet? Anyone see the itineraries?

Sooooo impatient!!

According to the deployment schedule, Transatlantic will come out the week of March 26. They usually come out on Wednesday and especially not during the WOW sail. Keep checking and hopefully sometime this week for sure....

I'm waiting, too. Want to do last Baltic on Jewel and B2B with the Westward TA in 2013.

Did call C&A late last week and was told the deployment schedule could be as late as mid-April. The rep did say that he did not get any memos that there would not be Baltic cruises, and to expect that the 2013 schedule would be similar to 2012. (I take it for what it's worth)

I have Future Cruise certificates so they would probably find a way to exclude me from WOW pricing. :(

Am I just being impatient, or are these running pretty late this year?

I've heard that some of the more popular Northern Route TA's can come out later, but for the other 8 or so that they usually run, only 2 are showing as of today AM.

I guess the wait is on!

Happy Cruising,

TnT

I've heard that some of the more popular Northern Route TA's can come out later, but for the other 8 or so that they usually run, only 2 are showing as of today AM.

I guess the wait is on!

Happy Cruising,

TnT

The westbound TA on Jewel (which is what I'm waiting to book) came out no later than March 23rd last year. I say no later than because that is when the roll call thread for that cruise for 2012 was started in 2011 with someone saying "I'm booked!". I'm feeling very impatient too...I want to get this booked so I can officially start being excited and doing research!!

I guess the wait is on!

Happy Cruising,

TnT

Not really running later than in other years. As someone already noted, the 2012 westbound transatlantic books opened about this time last year and the other deployments were announced on a schedule very similar to this year's.:)

• 4 weeks later...
Not really running later than in other years. As someone already noted, the 2012 westbound transatlantic books opened about this time last year and the other deployments were announced on a schedule very similar to this year's.:)

You're correct on some of them opening later, but I booked the 2012 JOTS westbound TA on March 23, 2011. So appears some of them are running later than previous years.

TnT

the 2012 westbound transatlantic books opened about this time last year

Yes, I booked westbound TA for Mariner Nov 2012 on April 10 last year and it hadn't been open more than a day or three. Cancelled in August to help fund the B2B last October :)

I guess I am more impatient since the last time I did a TA, I did an east bound and they opened in early April. This time I want to do a Westbound and most of the other lines are already opened. I am still considering the Silhouette, but Royal is still my first choice.

• 2 weeks later...

Received the C & A posting this morning. Looks like they still haven't figured out what they're doing with the Jewel but my main goal was to do the repositioning cruise that ended up in Boston. We're also doing the one right before it Brilliance) Aug. 19 - 12 NT RT Harwich. Anyone else?

Received the C & A posting this morning. Looks like they still haven't figured out what they're doing with the Jewel but my main goal was to do the repositioning cruise that ended up in Boston. We're also doing the one right before it Brilliance) Aug. 19 - 12 NT RT Harwich. Anyone else?

We are also booked on both cruises. Have the same D2 hump cabin for both sailings. Brilliance will have just been "revitalized" a few weeks before these cruises and we will be interested to see all the things that have been added.:) Price was not dissimilar to what we paid for this year's TA and the prices only went up from the time we booked. Could be that the same will be the case for 2013 as well.

Have been looking but nothing of interest yet. The ones that have been released seem to cost more then in the past by at least $200-$400 higher per person for the initial release. In addition, the ones currently released have very few Euopean stops and a lot of Caribbean stops. No sure why this is.

JMHO.....Steve:confused:

Archived