What time for trains from Copenhagen to Airport?

Hi,

I am planning to stay one night post-cruise after my trip in August. The flight I am looking at leaves CPH the next morning at 6 am!

First off, my flight connects through Amsterdam (with a long layover) before coming back to the States. How far in advance do I need to arrive to the airport for my flight to Amsterdam?

Also, does anyone know what time trains from Copenhagen's Central Station start running towards CPH?

Forgive me, I've done the journey from CPH to the Central Station, but not the other direction. If I remember correctly, the train ride takes about 20 minutes, right?

Thanks in advance!

All days the first train is 04:40 from the central station and the trip takes 12 minutes

http://www.dsb.dk/global/pdf/koereplaner/regionaltog/k12%20minikoereplaner/dsboeresund_02.01.2012c.pdf

Intra schengen flights normally requires you to be at the airport 2 hour before departure but take a look here.

http://www.cph.dk/CPH/UK/MAIN/Before+Departure/

Thank you Danish Viking!

This is incredibly helpful. I guess I will need to decide what to do. I am flying KLM and the list you provide says 1 hour check in.

I guess, in theory, I could take the 4:40 am train and arrive there just before 5 am for my 6 am flight.

I wonder if that is cutting it too close, even though the website says 1 hour?

Maybe I just need to bite the bullet and take taxi from the hotel to the airport. I know that most cabs in Copenhagen take credit cards, so perhaps I can use the taxi for the rest of my DKK and pay any remainder through credit card.

Hm....decisions, decisions.

Archived