Majestic Tours for Atlantis Day Pass

joan72761

When I contacted Atlantis about day passes I was told I had to buy them through Majestic tours which is at Atlantis. Has anybody had any positive or negative experiences with them? I contacted them online and they sent me a reservation form to fill out with my credit card info but no price per person and no direction.

Your help and guidance is very much appreciated.:)

When I contacted Atlantis about day passes I was told I had to buy them through Majestic tours which is at Atlantis. Has anybody had any positive or negative experiences with them? I contacted them online and they sent me a reservation form to fill out with my credit card info but no price per person and no direction.

Your help and guidance is very much appreciated.:)

Majestic is the premier tour operator in the bahamas.. they have agents in every hotel.

www.majestictoursbahamas.com

Majestic is the premier tour operator in the bahamas.. they have agents in every hotel.

www.majestictoursbahamas.com

Scubagirl, for the Atlantis passes it states on their website that you must be staying on the island to request them. Do you know if this is truly the case? Any issues you've heard of when cruise passengers book them?

Thanks.

Scubagirl, for the Atlantis passes it states on their website that you must be staying on the island to request them. Do you know if this is truly the case? Any issues you've heard of when cruise passengers book them?

Thanks.

While Majestic is a land based tour operator, they do handle Atlantis passes for cruisers.

You just have to go to the Atlantis tour desk to pick them up.. they don't have pick up service, like they do at the hotels.

I just ordered Aquaventure tickets through Majestic Tours. I think the ticket price varies depending upon high or low season. For April, my price was $135 for adult ticket, $80 for children 12 and under.

Does anyone know if towels are provided at the pool or do we bring our own?

Also, I read that you need to remove all jewelry to use the slides. Does that include rings? I can't easily get mine off!

I just ordered Aquaventure tickets through Majestic Tours. I think the ticket price varies depending upon high or low season. For April, my price was $135 for adult ticket, $80 for children 12 and under.

Also, I read that you need to remove all jewelry to use the slides. Does that include rings? I can't easily get mine off!

Towels are provided.

Not sure about the rings.. I know that you can't even have eyelets or snaps on your swim suit, so I would think any ring besides maybe a smooth wedding ring would need to come off.

Hopefully someone else can help.

Towels are provided.

Not sure about the rings.. I know that you can't even have eyelets or snaps on your swim suit, so I would think any ring besides maybe a smooth wedding ring would need to come off.

Hopefully someone else can help.

Rings are fine, I wear several and they never ask me to remove them. If they are loose, take them off, if tight, don't worry about it.

Their main concerns are necklaces and bracelets and earrings. They also let me keep my body jewelry in with no problems...

Do you know what their high/low seasons are? I was looking at the Aquaventure package and there is 4 different price points for adults.

I emailed Majestic Tours with the date I would be visiting Aquaventure and Karen responded with pricing for that day. We will be visiting during spring break which is why I assume the adult price is $135. I think the "regular" price is $125 for adults. I believe the "regular" price for children is $80.

Do you know what their high/low seasons are? I was looking at the Aquaventure package and there is 4 different price points for adults.

I don't know the entire schedule but I think it is September through March for Low and all summer is high...but there idea of summer may be different than ours...if you call them and give them your dates they will give you the price and the season.

The price difference is the seaon and whether it includes transportation which you can't get from the cruise ship, only the local hotels so you are looking at either $120 or $135 for adults and $80 for kids...taxis are $4 per person each way plus a tip...and are readily available.

I don't know the entire schedule but I think it is September through March for Low and all summer is high...but there idea of summer may be different than ours...if you call them and give them your dates they will give you the price and the season.

The price difference is the seaon and whether it includes transportation which you can't get from the cruise ship, only the local hotels so you are looking at either $120 or $135 for adults and $80 for kids...taxis are $4 per person each way plus a tip...and are readily available.

Thanks for your help! I sent them an email this morning with my questions but haven't received a response yet.

I asked specifically for August and as a cruiser and their response was:

The following prices apply for the Aquaventure:

August 1st – 18th $135.00 net per adult

August 19th -31st $120.00 net per adult

Children 4 – 12 years is $80.00 net per person

Archived