Hotels between Tpa and Pie

olyviangrantsmom

it's 14 miles..i would just get a cab to one, and shuttle to the other....you could also do super shuttle or similar

I've poked around and can't find anything with shuttles from PIE.

If it were me, I'd stay near TPA and then cab it from TPA (or my hotel ) to PIE..

Select a hotel in the Rocky Point area of Tampa. This area is just over the Bay and Courtney Campbell Bridges from PIE. It would be a fairly quick taxi drive. Once you are at Rocky Point, there are several hotels to select from. I would suggest the Holiday Inn RP, Hampton RP and Chase Suites RP as these 3 hotels all offer a cruise pkg that includes room, breakfast and a round trip shuttle--to the port then pick up at the port- after the cruise to TIA or back to the hotel, for those that drove in. The hotels also offer free shuttle service anywhere within a 4 mile radius of the hotel. This comes in handy for picking up last minute items.

All 3 of these hotels are next to each other with a Bahama Breeze restaurant between them.

Good Luck.

:)

it's 14 miles..i would just get a cab to one, and shuttle to the other....you could also do super shuttle or similar

If it were me, I'd stay near TPA and then cab it from TPA (or my hotel ) to PIE..

Being that there are only six airlines that fly in and out of PIE and none are the major airlines, I would doubt anyone has a shuttle there that also has a shuttle to Tampa.

There are a bunch of hotels near PIE that may have a shuttle.

Select a hotel in the Rocky Point area of Tampa. This area is just over the Bay and Courtney Campbell Bridges from PIE. It would be a fairly quick taxi drive. Once you are at Rocky Point, there are several hotels to select from. I would suggest the Holiday Inn RP, Hampton RP and Chase Suites RP as these 3 hotels all offer a cruise pkg that includes room, breakfast and a round trip shuttle--to the port then pick up at the port- after the cruise to TIA or back to the hotel, for those that drove in. The hotels also offer free shuttle service anywhere within a 4 mile radius of the hotel. This comes in handy for picking up last minute items.

All 3 of these hotels are next to each other with a Bahama Breeze restaurant between them.

Good Luck.

:)

How much do you think a taxi would cost for 7 people? We are actually flying in Pie one day and flying out of Tpa the next day. Our cruise leaves out of San juan.

Do you know what the cost of a cab would be? I have looked at super shuttle and for 7 of us it is cheaper for us to rent a car. Do you know if we rent a car can we pick it up at one airport and drop it off to another?

TIA for all the help everyone!

Do you know what the cost of a cab would be? I have looked at super shuttle and for 7 of us it is cheaper for us to rent a car. Do you know if we rent a car can we pick it up at one airport and drop it off to another?

TIA for all the help everyone!

A car rental may be the way to go. If not, here is the ph# for Yellow Cab in Pinellas. They may be able to give you a good ball park figure on the cost and size of their taxis.

1-727-777-7777

Good luck to you.

Archived