How does the Deluxe Owners Suite on the Star sleep 6?

soprano

From looking at the floorplan of the Deluxe Owners Suites (forward on deck 12), I can see only one bed in the bedroom, and a sleeper sofa. Does anyone know where the other two people sleep?

Thanks!

There are 4 Deluxe owner suites on deck 12 of the STAR, two of them have 2 bedrooms and sleep 6 the other two have 1 bedroom and the sofa to sleep 4. The two 12500, and 12000 I believe are the ones that have 2 bathrooms as well as the 2 bedrooms. There are a few videos on youtube if you search STAR owners suite that you can check out.

Here's a link to one of the videos...

There are 4 Deluxe owner suites on deck 12 of the STAR, two of them have 2 bedrooms and sleep 6 the other two have 1 bedroom and the sofa to sleep 4. The two 12500, and 12000 I believe are the ones that have 2 bathrooms as well as the 2 bedrooms. There are a few videos on youtube if you search STAR owners suite that you can check out.

Sofa sleeps 4!?! :eek: What's the point of deluxe owner suite?

:D

I'm pretty sure Got Tequila? means this:

1 bedroom + 1 sofa = room for 4 to sleep

not

1 sofa = room for 4 to sleep

LOL...I meant the cabin sleeps 4, 2 in the bed and 2 on the sofa. :D

We stayed in the 2 BR DOS on Star and it could certainly sleep 6 with the arrangement suggested. The second bedrom and the sofa would be a bit crowded sleeping 2.

I have seen pix where they brought in roll away beds and reported it was workable. There are lots of spots where you could store them during the day.

The second bathroom is quite helpful!

We really loved our DOS on the Star!

:D

I'm pretty sure Got Tequila? means this:

1 bedroom + 1 sofa = room for 4 to sleep

not

1 sofa = room for 4 to sleep

It was fun just thinking of 4 on a sofa. (took my mind off the pain I'm in)

I think everyone would have to be small and sleep on their sides. lol

Or would they take shifts? ;)

I'm having the butler pull down the murphy bed one day just for the heck of it. Maybe I'll read a book and look out the window at the view while laying on it so I can say I've been on a murphy bed. lol

Hello from the Star, suite 12500! The two inner DOSs in theory sleep 6, but it IMHO it would be tight. The second bedroom and the living room both have a sofa bed for passengers 3-6. The beds are more a double vice queen, plus with the egg grate it becomes more of a three quarter. I've also seen pictures where roll away beds were brought in ( one in the master and one in the dining area, but recently heard the ship wasn't doing roll always. I'll ask Maxi today if roll always are allowed. No, there isn't a Murphy bed.

Hello from the Star, suite 12500! The two inner DOSs in theory sleep 6, but it IMHO it would be tight. The second bedroom and the living room both have a sofa bed for passengers 3-6. The beds are more a double vice queen, plus with the egg grate it becomes more of a three quarter. I've also seen pictures where roll away beds were brought in ( one in the master and one in the dining area, but recently heard the ship wasn't doing roll always. I'll ask Maxi today if roll always are allowed. No, there isn't a Murphy bed.

We'll be boarding on the 15th....who is the butler for deck 12...and who is the current Concierge? How are they doing?

I was in the 2 bedroom family suite (opal suite) room 11530 last weekend and you could sleep 7 in there if you wanted to. It was just 2 of us but we loved have all the room just wish I cruise had been longer.

I thought the max capacity for that category was 6?

Also, roll always are still being allowed. You just need to have the request on your reservation. I would also recommend you have your pillow request done on reservation.

Archived