Baggage Tags?

Ok, so it's been a few years since I went a on cruise, and longer than that since an RCI cruise.

With the upcoming cruise I have booked, this is the first time where everything has ben done online, including cruise docs.

I know before when they sent cruise documents to your address before you sailed, the documents also included the baggage tags that you put on your bags when you get to the pier so that the porters would know where to deliver your bags to, etc.

Since, everything is online now, what happens with the baggage tags? Do we just get them at the pier and fill out the tags there? Or is there some other procedure I'm missing?

Thanks!

Ok, so it's been a few years since I went a on cruise, and longer than that since an RCI cruise.

With the upcoming cruise I have booked, this is the first time where everything has ben done online, including cruise docs.

I know before when they sent cruise documents to your address before you sailed, the documents also included the baggage tags that you put on your bags when you get to the pier so that the porters would know where to deliver your bags to, etc.

Since, everything is online now, what happens with the baggage tags? Do we just get them at the pier and fill out the tags there? Or is there some other procedure I'm missing?

Thanks!

At around 49 days before your cruise departs when your documents are issued and ready for print, you can click on and order luggage tags and they will mail them to you. :)

luggagetags-2.jpg

At around 49 days before your cruise departs when your documents are issued and ready for print, you can click on and order luggage tags and they will mail them to you.

luggagetags-2.jpg

Perfect, thank you so much! This is exactly what I was looking for!

Archived