spcopps

I ask this on the RCCL board but only 1 person responded saying they had viewed the cabin but not stayed in the cabin. We have cabin 9220/9218 booked on Liberty of the Seas and I would LOVE to see pics of hte 9220 cabin. I see it is forward but looks like the forward view may be blocked by a structure under the bridge. Also, is there space to walk under the bar to the curve as on lower forward cabins?

I ask this on the RCCL board but only 1 person responded saying they had viewed the cabin but not stayed in the cabin. We have cabin 9220/9218 booked on Liberty of the Seas and I would LOVE to see pics of hte 9220 cabin. I see it is forward but looks like the forward view may be blocked by a structure under the bridge. Also, is there space to walk under the bar to the curve as on lower forward cabins?

I did a google search for that cabin and got nothing. So basically there probably is nothing on the net about that particular cabin

I suggest looking at the profile of the ship for outside photos.

http://www.beyondships.com/RCI-LOS-Profile.html

the bridge on the deck above you

I did a google search for that cabin and got nothing. So basically there probably is nothing on the net about that particular cabin

I suggest looking at the profile of the ship for outside photos.

http://www.beyondships.com/RCI-LOS-Profile.html

the bridge on the deck above you

I know I have search for hours for this cabin LOL. I'm not worried about the bridge above us seeing our balcony, we will have 3 kids in the connecting ocean view so no balcony club this trip :p

Archived