Only my fellow CC would understand!

sp29488

I'm sitting at my desk at work. (I guess I should be doing just that, work:rolleyes:) I looked at my count down clock and I'm at 6 weeks. We leave in 6 weeks to this day to drive down to Miami. I just can't stand it!!! I'm having a hard time waiting. Thanks for letting me get this off my chest. I just needed somewhere to write this down and not have someone look at me like, "what's your problem?"

I leave in 6 weeks from today to fly to Miami...I should be landing in Miami about this time right now...can't wait! Booked this trip at 401 days, now it is just 43 more days!!!

I'm sitting at my desk at work. (I guess I should be doing just that, work:rolleyes:) I looked at my count down clock and I'm at 6 weeks. We leave in 6 weeks to this day to drive down to Miami. I just can't stand it!!! I'm having a hard time waiting. Thanks for letting me get this off my chest. I just needed somewhere to write this down and not have someone look at me like, "what's your problem?"

I cruise on the same day as you. I most certainly understand how you feel! What makes it worst is this will be my son's girlfriend's first cruise and the excitement keeps building!!!

Still 5 months to go here. I just wish this crazy winter would get over. Had an amazing week of tropical weather last week. Shorts, lounge chairs, bbq's. This week snow, wind and sub zero temps. If the cruise can't get here any faster, at least please bring back summer.

Going on a cruise has an effect on people like no other vacation. I don't recall ever hearing someone say "Yippee! We're going to spend a whole week visting with the grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins we haven't seen in a while! There's only "x" days left on the countdown clock! Can't wait to taste Aunt Ethel's meatloaf!":rolleyes::D

Thank you.... this made me lol.. :)

Three weeks from today for me. I feel your pain:(:D

Dan

! I am either ON a cruise, planning a cruise, booking a cruise, or DREAMING about a cruise!!! LOL Cruising is such a great way to unwind, relax, laugh, and enjoy life by visiting beautiful ports and meeting great fellow cruisers!!! :)

LOL......this is SO me!!!! :D Yes my name is Dianne and I am an addict......:p

We leave in 4 weeks and cannot wait!!!!

Happy Sailing Everybody!!!

Since we aren't travelling by ourselves, we had to book well in advance for our next cruise. Our longest gap between booking and cruising in the past was 7 weeks. We have already doubled that and still have 211 days to go! aaarrrgghh!

We've got the week after Memorial Day off and I'm frantically searching ************* and other sites to find a package that we can do then and still pay bills, eat, and such.

But I can stop any time I want to...

Well I am an addict and I do not want any help to recover from this cruise addiction. I also have over 200+ days to go but it will fly by.

I am also not doing what i should be doing instead i am here with all the other CC visitors dreaming, planning, or getting our cruise fix on so as not to go into withdrawels.

Happy sailng and smooth seas. :cool:

Just got back 2 weeks ago and going again in April and still so EXCITED!! I am either ON a cruise, planning a cruise, booking a cruise, or DREAMING about a cruise!!! LOL Cruising is such a great way to unwind, relax, laugh, and enjoy life by visiting beautiful ports and meeting great fellow cruisers!!! :)

The above is NOT an addiction. It's a way of life.

GP

I am sitting here, counting the days TIL I GET TO GO HOME...

I'm deployed, and as of now I have 44 1/2 days left.

My counter says how long unitl my cruise, which is just making my wait to go home worse.

Thank you for your Service!

My DH is deployed as well, and I have two things to look forward to, his coming home, and our cruise together...

I am sitting here, counting the days TIL I GET TO GO HOME...

I'm deployed, and as of now I have 44 1/2 days left.

My counter says how long unitl my cruise, which is just making my wait to go home worse.

I hope the days go by fast for you to go home and I hope you have a wonderful time on your cruise. Take care and get home safe.

Archived