Only my fellow CC would understand!

sp29488

I'm sitting at my desk at work. (I guess I should be doing just that, work:rolleyes:) I looked at my count down clock and I'm at 6 weeks. We leave in 6 weeks to this day to drive down to Miami. I just can't stand it!!! I'm having a hard time waiting. Thanks for letting me get this off my chest. I just needed somewhere to write this down and not have someone look at me like, "what's your problem?"

I know what you mean! I just got off the Glory less then a month ago! Next one is over 300 days away and I can't wait! So we do in fact, understand completely. that is why its called an addiction.:eek:

Addiction? No, it's not an addiction.

We just like to go cruising. :rolleyes:

GP

I wish I had 6 weeks. More like 5 months for me. :eek: I'm still waiting on the goverment to update my passport so I can do all the paperwork online. Then print my luggage tags and have them sitting in front of my moniter so I can stare at them for the next 5 months. Have fun on your cruise though.

I'm sitting at my desk at work. (I guess I should be doing just that, work:rolleyes:) I looked at my count down clock and I'm at 6 weeks. We leave in 6 weeks to this day to drive down to Miami. I just can't stand it!!! I'm having a hard time waiting. Thanks for letting me get this off my chest. I just needed somewhere to write this down and not have someone look at me like, "what's your problem?"

I am right there with you, sitting at work on this Friday morning wishing I was sitting on my balcony sipping coffee :) Enjoy the anticipation, it's the best!

I understand! I am home from the Liberty, one week tomorrow. I LOVED my time there and appreciate your enthusiasm! Enjoy your countdown and have a blast on your cruise!

Try one of the breakfast burritos, they are awesome!

don't wish the spring away! remember when we were little kids and the time dragged on and on - summer never came soon enough. Now that i'm ancient i freak out everytime it turns to a new month...crap, it's almost april? what happened to march!!!!!!!!!!!

I understand! I am home from the Liberty, one week tomorrow. I LOVED my time there and appreciate your enthusiasm! Enjoy your countdown and have a blast on your cruise!

Try one of the breakfast burritos, they are awesome!

Thanks! I'll def. try the breakfast burritos and can't wait to try a Guy burger. Do you know if I could just get a rojo ring on the side?

Going on a cruise has an effect on people like no other vacation. I don't recall ever hearing someone say "Yippee! We're going to spend a whole week visting with the grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins we haven't seen in a while! There's only "x" days left on the countdown clock! Can't wait to taste Aunt Ethel's meatloaf!":rolleyes::D

Just got back 2 weeks ago and going again in April and still so EXCITED!! I am either ON a cruise, planning a cruise, booking a cruise, or DREAMING about a cruise!!! LOL Cruising is such a great way to unwind, relax, laugh, and enjoy life by visiting beautiful ports and meeting great fellow cruisers!!! :)

Thanks guys! I'm so ready to pull out the suitcases and start throwing things in. You think it's to early?:D

Nope, I don't think it's too early! I always have a suitcase open in my guest room that I keep "the usual" items in for travel in general (flashlight, spare phone charger, ear plugs, etc etc.), and I often throw something in there that I don't want to forget for whatever trip is coming up:p

Around the 40 day mark is when I get really antsy for an upcoming cruise, it IS so close but still so far as you start to feel tired of the waiting:( I can't wait for the days when I am able to book things spontaneously and never have waits over 30 days or so!! LOL

Going on a cruise has an effect on people like no other vacation. I don't recall ever hearing someone say "Yippee! We're going to spend a whole week visting with the grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins we haven't seen in a while! There's only "x" days left on the countdown clock! Can't wait to taste Aunt Ethel's meatloaf!":rolleyes::D

Yes, at least I do. For our land vacations I do more research & dream & count the days. 7 weeks til our Lake Michigan trip--yippee, 7 + months til our cruise. The planning is part of the fun.

To the OP: 6 weeks isn't too far away. At about this time or maybe more like 4 wks out- I get stuff ready to pack. Figure out what you're going to need, do the ironing if neccesary, make sure you have your sunscreen, bathing suit(s), make sure all your docs are in order, etc. 6 weeks will fly by, then you'll be back & have to plan another. Have fun

Baaahhhh! I hate the waiting!!!! This is by far the longest wait, probably even the longest times 2!!! I'm thinking of booking one before hand if I can find a great last minute deal, A great perk when you live in FL, but it probably wouldnt be until July anyway... another few months away... Gahhhhh lol

I hope everyone with an upcoming cruise has a blast!! I'm thankful to be able to go on multiple cruises a year and am also counting down till the next one! (43 days) I have started packing, well truthfully I did not completely unpack since I just got off a cruise last month. :D

Archived