Carnival in Port Canaveral - Best time to Arrive?

ElvisAndretti

We're leaving in two weeks from Port Canaveral and it seems the window for boarding the ship (Ecstasy) is pretty big. Is there a "best time" to arrive? We are renting a car to travel from Orlando so we can be flexible. Is Hertz set up there as they are in airports? with the shuttle bus to the terminals? How much time should I factor in for that?

I fear the aniticipation is taking over my brain. It's been 8 years since I was last able to get a full week away from work and I need it bad. :cool:

We're leaving in two weeks from Port Canaveral and it seems the window for boarding the ship (Ecstasy) is pretty big. Is there a "best time" to arrive? We are renting a car to travel from Orlando so we can be flexible. Is Hertz set up there as they are in airports? with the shuttle bus to the terminals? How much time should I factor in for that?

I fear the aniticipation is taking over my brain. It's been 8 years since I was last able to get a full week away from work and I need it bad. :cool:

Assuming your ship leaves at 4 or 5pm you most likely can board by noon and be eating lunch on the ship. Yes, Hertz has a shuttle to take you to the ship. I believe it is close to the ship terminal but time involved will depend on how crowded Hertz is as far as waiting for the shuttle.

Archived