Grand Princess 28 July 2012

worldly wanderer

Although we have cruised many times with Princess it has always been on one of their smaller ships, Ocean and Pacific Princess for example.

Now we have booked a cruise on the Grand which is a much larger ship and am afraid all the lounges, chairs around the pool, seats in the theatre may get taken very quickly, also queueing for a seat. We have recently done a transatlantic cruise on the QM2 and it was far too crowded and unless you arrived about half an hour early to any event, you coulnd't find a seat. Naturally I am a little concerned, can any previous Grand voyagers enlighten me. Thanks:cool:

I dont think there will be much different Remember if you are on a larger ship there are more places for people to sit quietly and as there are more customers there are far more loungers etc. We have always found that UNLESS there is something special going on for half an hour around the pool there are enough loungers for everyone. You will find it difficult if you come late to get a seat at the deck parties. Enjoy your cruise

Archived