Online video of Mariner

Watched it again...and cried. :o

Gosh, I felt the same way and I only watched a minute of it. I have it downloaded so I will wait until my daughter gets home from school this afternoon and the kids and I will all watch it together. I can't wait. I stopped right at the soft serve yogurt station -- yummy! :D My cruise can't get here quick enough!

Wow, awesome video and thanks so much for sharing it with us.

You have convinced me to finally break down and buy a video recorder. My only problem is trying to decide on which one.

My anticipation for our cruise just got much worse....

Super video! I have downloaded it and will be emailing our group (11 cabins) for this November!

Can you tell me what language was being spoken? Was it German? Love to know what was said!

The language is Dutch. And it wasn't all that interesting what was being said. Basically at the end, at the Space Centre, hubby says that's really excited and waited 20 years to come here. The other thing on the balcony was just to say that this is our view from our cabin balcony in Nassua... :o

That was great! I really enjoyed it. Thanks! I have to say something though......I was looking around your website and opened up your wedding pic. All I have to say is "WOW"!!!! I absoultly love your dress. That color is amazing. I couldn't get over how beautiful you looked. I have to say that is the most gorgeuos dress I have ever seen. You really looked amazing.

BRAVO, Sylvia!!! It's obvious you are a professional! What a wonderful video, it actually gave me goose bumps.

It makes me even MORE excited for our Mariner cruise in August! :D

Add me to the list to say THANK YOU for such a wonderful video. I felt like I was tagging along with you at every step. Your choice of music for the video was outstanding. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Wow cant say it enought. Thanks so much for shareing this with everyone. I have watched at least 15 times and still cant wait to watch it again. Great Job. I sailed on the Mariner last year and will be again in 2 weeks and your video just makes the wait so easy. I have just one question what is the name of the 2nd song in your video the one with no words. I have heard this before and love it and would like to get it if its available. Thanks Again I love it.

Thank you all!!! It's so sweet of you! :D :D :D Hearing all these comments soooo makes it worth it!

The 2nd song is "You're so cool" it's from the soundtrack of "True Romance" composed by Hans Zimmer

FANTASTIC!!! :D !!!

Thank you so much for sharing the video with us. You are a wonderful photo genius!! I loved the way you did the perfect music for the scene sets.

I think you ought to sell the video to the travel channel!! Your's is soooo much better than their old tired re-runs of the RCI ships they show.

Also thank you so much for showing our Kennedy Space Center as the wonderful destination that it is. It is such a perfect pre or post excursion that too many people miss out on. That segment brought tears to my eyes.

I am watching the historic last Titan launch from my back yard tonight. It is a night launch and will be most impressive.

Thanks again,

Cheers!

FANTASTIC. I've never been on a Voyager class ship or been to the kennedy space center. Your video really took me there.

parts of your video could be a promo tape, maybe RCCL would like to buy it from you!

We did a cruise on Mariner last year and finally managed to get our video online. It's on our website, see the link in signature. It's a very large file so be patient when it loads. I hope you'll enjoy it :)

where is the link? i would like to se the video

where is the link? i would like to se the video

Here is the link.

It was at the bottom of Sylvia's 1st post. When you get to the site, you will see the word "Video". click there.

Sylvia - thanks very much for making and posting your video. April was a rough month for cruisers - bed bugs, rogue waves, huge hole in a ship, shortened cruises, etc. Your video was a most welcome change. Thanks again for sharing it with us.

Sue

Very nice video and thanks for taking the time to post. I actually did a double take when I saw host Randy on there. Of course after reading all the other posts, I realized that this was the CC group cruise last year with all of the hosts. Small world.

• 2 weeks later...

Sylvia and Niels,

Magnificent! This video and music was incredibly well done! Sylvia, you must be dreaming...thank you so very much for sharing this wonderful dream! RCI should give you a free cruise for this and pay for the hosting! All the cruise lines should be after you to do their commercials.

:) :cool: :D

Archived