Who Stayed In Cabin 6423 On Liberty 3/24 sailing?

We had very few people on our roll call for that cruise & I don't remember any of us being on deck 6. Very unlikely that whoever was in that cabin will see this...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

How cool would that be if the tickets did actually make it to the next occupants of the cabin and they saw this to tell you about it! Unfortunately, I bet the cabin steward just dumped them or better yet, maybe they have some sort of system where the stewards can get "a tip" or compensation for things left behind in a cabin and they turn in. I doubt the tickets would be of use to them, the stewards, but again, I doubt they would leave them for the next guests. That was a nice gesture though and I hope someone did benefit from it. Maybe they'll end up in my cabin next Saturday 4/7 when we board the Liberty. But we're not in that cabin or even on that deck but that would be a great surprise and what a way to start a vacation!!!

We had very few people on our roll call for that cruise & I don't remember any of us being on deck 6. Very unlikely that whoever was in that cabin will see this...

Thanks, I was just curious if they did get used. We had a very active roll call, sometimes forget not everyone was as chatty as us :D

• 1 month later...
We were in that room on the 3/17 sailing and had 3 leftover discount coupons for the Alchemy Bar that we didn't use. We left them for the next passengers. Just curious if they made it or if they got tossed by the room steward.

A little bit of a side-track here... We will be in the neighboring cabin & I was wondering if you had a lot of noise at night from the promenade?

Counting the days :)

Archived