Infinity January 6, 2013 BA to Valparaiso

Dennis_the_menace

I did not see a thread on this cruise, so I am starting one. If one is already in progress, please let me know.

Looking to meet fellow passengers and exchange information prior to cruise. We like to do our own thing in ports, or go on private tours, in preference to cruise tours; but are happy to tour with other people as well.

I am thinking about flying down to Buenos Aires early and taking a tour to Iguazu Falls, plus spending some time in BA. Post cruise a day or so in Santiago.

Looking forward to hearing from you. :)

Dennis

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

The place to meet fellow passengers is the Roll Call.To join, Click Boards at the top of this page, Scroll down to Roll Calls, click on your cruise line, Click on your ship. Find the thread for your sailing.

• 1 month later...
I did not see a thread on this cruise, so I am starting one. If one is already in progress, please let me know.

Looking to meet fellow passengers and exchange information prior to cruise. We like to do our own thing in ports, or go on private tours, in preference to cruise tours; but are happy to tour with other people as well.

I am thinking about flying down to Buenos Aires early and taking a tour to Iguazu Falls, plus spending some time in BA. Post cruise a day or so in Santiago.

Looking forward to hearing from you. :)

Dennis

Dennis

You need to go to the roll call area. Click on Celebrity! Now scroll down to Infinity, and look for the sale date. It may be in the second page, but I can assure you that there is a

Posting for your cruise.

Archived