Disney Fantasy Pics and Video

Doobie31

We took a Disney Fantasy preview cruise on March 23rd and are in the process of putting up tons of pictures and video. By far the most impressive thing I experienced was the new Animation Magic show at Animator's Palate. You can see that here:

http://www.laughingplace.com/Lotion-View-1299.asp

and

http://www.laughingplace.com/News-ID514170.asp

Here's pics and video on the new Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique which is sure to drain your shipboard credit if you're traveling with a little princess:

http://www.laughingplace.com/Lotion-View-1300.asp

And finally, the Fantasy had 3 separate encounters with the Disney Dream while sailing including lots of awesome horn battles:

http://www.laughingplace.com/Lotion-View-1298.asp

We'll have lots more soon and feel free to ask any questions about the Fantasy. I'll do my best to answer.

thanks for sharing. besides the bibbidi bobbidi boutique area. what is differnt on the fantasy than the dream? besides the differnt colors.did they fix the adult area by pool where everyone doesnt have to walk by? thanks

thanks for sharing. besides the bibbidi bobbidi boutique area. what is differnt on the fantasy than the dream? besides the differnt colors.did they fix the adult area by pool where everyone doesnt have to walk by? thanks

The Animatio

• They did not move the main adult pool so it still has that issue but they did add a Satelitte Falls on Deck 13 and a very small body of water (wouldn't call it a pool) on Deck 12. But the main Deck 11 adult pool is still between the midship and forward elevators.
  • The Animationn Magic show at Animator's Palate is new (The Crush talk remains on the second Animator's Palate night).
  • A new family water play area called "AquaLab" that's VERY interactive. Lots of water spraying, dripping and pouring. But it's not a pool at all - there's no standing water. (Note: This area is open to all ages but toddlers must be potty trained - no swim diapers even though it's not a pool. On the plus side its existence should mean the bigger kids stay out of Nemo's Reef and leave it to the very little ones.)
  • The adult club area is now called Europa. The main hub area (La Piazza) is much more inviting. On the Dream you just passed through. On the Fantasy it's a destination. The main club (The Tube) I like more than on the Dream (Evolution). The sports club (687 on the Dream) now feels even less like a sports bar and more like a pub. It's now called O'Gills. The Pink lounge (on the Dream) has been rethemed as Ooh La La but still pretty similar. The Skyline Lounge remains and has been enlarged and given different cityscapes. Also, on the Dream there are these outdoor areas outside of the adult clubs that are kind of enclosed but still outside. I loved those. They're gone.
  • The Mickey detective game with the Enchanted Art is still there but they've added a Muppet game as well that's more difficult and takes longer to play
  • Two new shows - Wishes and Aladdin replacing Villain's Tonight and The Golden Mickeys.

I think that's just about everything. Happy to answer any more questions.

Doobie.

Where is BBB located on the Fantasy?

It is on Deck 5 on the Starboard side. On the Dream there were meeting rooms there so no regular guest space was taken away as far as I can tell.

Doobie.

I do plan on it. I tried over the weekend ago but the Fantasy wasn't listed as an option. I will try again.

Thanks - if you click my link above it should take you right there with the Fantasy as your choice!

The video you have of the animation show has me so excited :)

How was the foooooood? :) can't wait to read your review ... Especially since there is not much information or feedback on the fantasy yet.

Unfortunately I'm not much of a food critic. I liked pretty much everything and absolutely loved Palo. I had dinner there and everything was awesome including the chocolate lava at the end.

We've got more pics and video available now. This time we're covering Europa - the adult district on Deck 4. About 100 pictures and 8 videos. Hope you enjoy and it's helpful.

http://www.laughingplace.com/lotion-view-1304.asp

Your videos are great! Thanks for sharing. Grandkids are dying to try Disney.

We love Disney, but are not the type of people that only do Disney! This will be our second voyage on Disney, and if it is as good as the last, it is worth every penny!

I do want to try other cruise lines just to compare. And I really want to go on a REALLY big ship like the newest Royal Caribbeans. But we're huge Disney fans so there's no question what our favorite will be.

• 2 weeks later...

It doesn't seem that there are a lot of lounge chairs on deck 11 next to pool or alot of sun around the pool for that matter. Is that the case?

It doesn't seem that there are a lot of lounge chairs on deck 11 next to pool or alot of sun around the pool for that matter. Is that the case?

Other than taking the pics I didn't spend a lot of time there but my recollection is you are correct on both accounts. I believe most of the sunning is meant to take place on Deck 12 and 13 which do have lots of chairs and much less shade. Deck 11 is dominated by the pool and Cove Cafe and its outdoor seating.

Doobie.

• 3 weeks later...
Great PICS!!!!!!!!!! Why couldn't my youngest be a bit older! I can not wait to cruise on Disney!!! I think I'll have more fun than they will;)!!

We went with our 4 year old son and I can assure you we enjoyed more then him though he too had a blast in the kiddies pool and the Nemo's reef.

We are going on Fantasy coming December and will enjoy even more then on the Dream because we will be better prepared :p

Archived