Walter Fletcher Beach

ginger123snaps

Anyone have any insight on this beach? We have 4 year olds and a 2 year old....wondering if we should go to this beach or Doctor's Cave Beach. Jamaican websites recommend Walter Fletcher for young kids..but I just want to make sure it is safe...i would rather have a crowd then be secluded in Jamaica.

I haven't ever been to Walter Fletcher Beach but I know it's all inside the Aquasol Theme Park - go karts, mini golf, jet skis, etc. Lot's of stuff for the kids to do. Not sure about entrance fees, etc.

Doctor's Cave is pretty much a beach. They have chairs and umbrellas for rent..it can get crowded but really not that bad. $5 admission/$5 chair/$5 umbrella.

Anyone have any insight on this beach? We have 4 year olds and a 2 year old....wondering if we should go to this beach or Doctor's Cave Beach. Jamaican websites recommend Walter Fletcher for young kids..but I just want to make sure it is safe...i would rather have a crowd then be secluded in Jamaica.

Walter Fletcher would probably be a good choice. No concern about "secluded beaches" in Jamiaca. The MoBay area is fine and most of the resorts are in that area and the beaches are all safe.

Archived