Infants or Toddlers on May 8th Valor...

Bellarose

Anyone else crazy enough to bring toddler and or infant on ship? Would like to know if you are out there. Not sure my 3 year old will want to go to camp, but would love to play with other little ones. It will be a hectic vacation, but worth it. We have cruised once before with one toddler, but never two.

Aww, give the camp a try for the 3 year old. You will be given a phone in case he doesnt do well there. then at least he tried it.

Carnival also opens up the camp from noon til 2 ith parent particiapation so the kids can play--its for kids under 2.

We have 2 under 2 and are going on a 2 night cruise to nowhere on Carnival Triumph 6/16. Although the older one will be just one month shy of 2, but I've read that they wont take him in the camp.

FOr the cruise to nowhere they just might take your under 2 kid. I think it will be worth it to try it. Did you have to pay full 3rd rate for your kids?

Yes we did. I dont mind for my older one, he will eat more than some adults, but the baby, he will just be starting cereal, he wont be doing anything but breathing the air and giving the crew some dirty diapers. Why do you think for this cruise they will take my son? Do you think it will have no kids on it? (I'm guessing its going to be a party party cruise).

What ship are you sailing to nowhere on? there will be some kids but hardly any. Thats why I think they may take your older child. (lots of people cant justify paying that kindof money for a child that age-- You will see some teens...and older kids but kids that age-- try it-- you got nothing at all to lose.

Archived