How do I know which dining room I have?

Marshmelo

I have heard that the dining room you are assigned on the Wind has to do with where your cabin is located. Does anyone know the specifics? Will it be listed on my docs, or do you not find out until you board? Even though you are assigned one, you can still choose to go to another, right?

It is Freestyle. You aren't assigned a dining room. Just show up at whichever restaurant suitsyour fancy or make a rez at one of the Specialty restaurants. At least that is how it works on Dawn. I would guess it is the same on other ships but can't say first hand.

Previous poster is correct. You are not assigned to any dining room. You may visit either of the two main restaurants, or with reservations, any of the specialty restaurants :0 You may go at any time, sit at any table, with as few or as many people as you desire :)

I have heard that the dining room you are assigned on the Wind has to do with where your cabin is located. Does anyone know the specifics? Will it be listed on my docs, or do you not find out until you board? Even though you are assigned one, you can still choose to go to another, right?

Marshmelo, I read the same thing somewhere (can't remember where), and I wondered why they were doing that on the Wind.

Some of the "expert" reviews on some sites are so out of date they still talk about the dining rooms BF (before Freestyle). I wish these so called "experts" could at least put the date they did their review on it.

-Monte

Marshmelo, I read the same thing somewhere (can't remember where), and I wondered why they were doing that on the Wind.
Nope...the Wind is Freestyle all the way. Although not built with freestyle in mind. There aren't as many restaurants on the Wind as other ships so there can sometimes be a wait. I personally like the Trattoria the best. It's the Italian restaurant on deck 11.

Archived