Dear [CHANGE ME] (stockholders credit)

I thought of replying to this email and asking what coupons? what duplication? but then decided not to muddy the waters, since it says I got the $100 OBC for owning stock for my last minute voyager cruise.

yesterday, I posted that I had no print button for my boarding pass and RCL would not say why, only that I needed to contact my TA who is in the UK to ask why the print button was missing (like he would have known, NOT). The next 10 minutes my booking showed as "being modified" so I suspect RCL released it, as there was no time for them to have contacted my TA to do it.. it was right after I hung up annoyed.

This is the reply I just got regarding my stockholders OBC. Does this make any sense to anyone? Its a solo cruise with no discounts I am aware of applied. I attached the entire unedited monthly current statement showing I own 200 shares of RCL. What coupon? What original coupon?

Should I print out my brokerage statement to bring with this letter? This letter worries me. Would you bring your brokerage statement with you after receiving this email?

I love the "Dear [CHANGE ME]"

-------------

Dear [CHANGE ME]:

Thank you for using our Coupon Redemption Center.

The requested shareholders onboard credit has been applied and is confirmed to reservation #XXXXXX in the amount of $ 100.

Though we are not requesting the original coupon at this time, we reserve the right to inspect and examine any original coupon for verification. We reserve the right to disallow any offer for inappropriate duplicate submissions and those submissions which are inconsistent with the terms and conditions of the offer.

Thank you and best regards,

Coupon Redemption Team

Royal Caribbean International

It's their standard form letter...I would not worry...my travel agent received the same email when she applied a thank you for cruising coupon for me...you could print the email & bring it if you want...

OK thank you. I applied for OBC for my two Jewel cruises on either side of this Voyager and did not receive this same email is why I was confused.

At least they approved it. I applied for Carnival stockholders credit once and got a email back, that they required a minimum of 100 shares of stock and because I had 700 shares they were denying me credit. My PVP took care of that one, and it was someone new and she took care of getting it applied. Cant do that in this case since Im booked thru a TA who is out of the country.

thank you for telling me this was the regular form letter and the talk of coupons was nothing to do with me. I did print out the email as it worried me, and have it in my purse to take with me.

Archived