Cabin Question

GAMOM4

On Carnival Dream is cabin 11276 on the Panorama Deck or Cabin 6477 on the Upper Deck better....I have just noticed an upgrade that we could do which shows going from a Balcony to an Large Balcony...for $100.00 more

I'd go for the aft on the Upper deck.

You're over a stairwell, just missing being over a secton of the comedy club and under a cabin above you. Should be a quiet corner.

The 11276 section of the Panorama deck is close to the waterslide entrances above you.

Since we have never had a balcony before and they moved us from a cove balcony to the Panorama Deck (we couldn't believe we could get so high up for the price) I didn't know if moving down to the upper deck would be a good exchange or not:)

We had cabin #11264 last year on the Dream and LOVED it. There was no noise from above and we loved the fact that we wouldn't get any smokers above us dropping ashes down onto our balcony since there's no smoking in the Spa Balconies. We also loved the fact that it wasn't a full deck and no one ever came up there. We didn't have any hallway noise. Also, it was close to the spa and we did a weekly spa pass. Just one flight of stairs to the spa and one more to Serenity.

The only bad thing about it was there was a good deal of motion up there. We are slightly prone to motion sickness and this worried me, but with my Bonine each night, it was no problem at all. In fact when I returned home, I couldn't sleep in my bed because it wasn't rocking. :( LOL

Happy cruising no matter what you choose!

Archived