Oasis decks 11, 12 public area Aqua Theater?

Is viewing of the shows in the Aqua Theater good from these aft deck areas? Seems that it should be an excellent place to view the shows. We will be in a JS on deck 11, and I thought maybe we'd just mosey down to that open area to watch rather than take a seat in front of the Aqua Theater.

Is viewing of the shows in the Aqua Theater good from these aft deck areas? Seems that it should be an excellent place to view the shows. We will be in a JS on deck 11, and I thought maybe we'd just mosey down to that open area to watch rather than take a seat in front of the Aqua Theater.

We were on deck 11 on the Allure and used the aft deck on 11 for not only watching the shows at the Aqua Theater but also sailaway, relaxing during the day, sitting in the sun, sitting in the shade to read a book, having a glass of wine at sunset, etc. There was rarely anyone there but us. It was like our own private Aqua Suite balcony, but our suite was down the hall...Sh-h-h, let this be our little secret!

I just got off Oasis Sat., my fav. spot to watch from was on Deck 6, in the very corner of the ship, at the foot of the stairs leading up to the Rock Wall. There were four wooden lounge chairs in the lovely shade.

We watched all shows from that spot, and it was easy to grab a corn dog or snow cone on the way to our seats.

And the view was perfect, nobody on front of you.:)

We enjoyed some shows from there...some details: ( because with me it's all about the dets:p)

1-there is obviously a glass panel ( to prevent you from falling off the deck!:eek:) and if you are seated, you might not enjoy seeing the show through the panel ( didn't bother us and the guys just stood at the rail).

2-Some of the dialogue of the CD before and after the shows drifted away on the wind (we could not have been happier about that!;)), and some people might choose to chat up there as they are not really "at a show" and you cant exactly shush them, so if you want to hang on every word, best to sit in the theater. That said, the actual shows are not dialouge intensive, they are more conceptual and the music carries very well to those decks.

3- Viewing is excellent, dare I say better, ( there, I dared!:eek:) than from the theater as (without giving too much away) you can see more panoramically and there are the big screens, also I felt the synchronized swimmers were better enjoyed from above where you could really " see" the formations.

4- shows where what the CD had to say was a tad more important, such as the belly flop contest, we're a little harder to follow (jokes and what not) but you can clearly get the jist- big guys, big splash, big laughs ...it wasn't a physics lecture!:D;)

Hint hint: starboard side for Oasis of Dreams, better view of some of the aerialists. Have fun!

I just got off Oasis Sat., my fav. spot to watch from was on Deck 6, in the very corner of the ship, at the foot of the stairs leading up to the Rock Wall. There were four wooden lounge chairs in the lovely shade.

We watched all shows from that spot, and it was easy to grab a corn dog or snow cone on the way to our seats.

And the view was perfect, nobody on front of you.:)

Was this on the port or starboard side and did you access this area by the passenger hallway all the way to the aft?

I agree with all of the above but did find that watching from 'above' gave a little bit too much away as you could see the divers swimming around in the pool (cant see them as much from watching from the theatre) I would suggest you watch it from the aqua theatre the 1st time and then if you want to watch the 2nd time definitely head up to one of the balconies :)

I was in Oasis last week and saw the show in the seats and saw part of another from the Deck 11 "private" balcony port side. I do say you get a better feel of the show from the seat and not from the deck 11 (not so secret anymore) aft balcony.

Was this on the port or starboard side and did you access this area by the passenger hallway all the way to the aft?

Yes, they are on both port and starboard sides. Go to deck 11,12,14 go all the way to the back of the ship. will see doorway out. wrap around from the theater side to the side of the ship, great place to see shows, or catch some quiet rays. we used for sail away -

We were on deck 11 on the Allure and used the aft deck on 11 for not only watching the shows at the Aqua Theater but also sailaway, relaxing during the day, sitting in the sun, sitting in the shade to read a book, having a glass of wine at sunset, etc. There was rarely anyone there but us. It was like our own private Aqua Suite balcony, but our suite was down the hall...Sh-h-h, let this be our little secret!

We were in 12329 which was perfect since it was the last cabin in the hall. Very easy to relax out on that deck and it was very private. Very rarely was there more than 1 other person out there.

And with the loungers on that deck it is perfect place to take a nap

Archived