Hotel on the beach in Port Canaveral

Radisson at port canaveral. Has shuttle to and from airport. They also have a "park and cruise" deal. U leave ur car there for the duration of ur cruise and catch shuttle to port. I hear the price is reasonable.

Thanks! I've heard lots of good reviews of Radisson. But it's not at the port, is it?

Thanks! I've heard lots of good reviews of Radisson. But it's not at the port, is it?

It's about as close to the port as you can get (there are a couple other hotels a block closer). But they aren't on the beach. I'm pretty sure you have to look at Cocoa Beach for that. There's Ron Jon's at Cape Canaveral on the beach just south of the port, but no idea about shuttles and I think it's rather expensive comparatively speaking.

My wife and I stayed there for 2 days in January, 2011 prior to our cruise on Carnival Dream. Great hotel, had beach access, easy access to cruise port, and a package that included transport from airport in Orlando to hotel to ship and back to airport. Very good experience. :)

We’ve stayed at the Hilton. Hampton, Doubletree and Courtyard, (gotta love hotel points) all are on or just at the beach and all were fine. I think Hampton was the only one that provided a complimentary breakfast. I really don’t understand the draw of being “the closet hotel to the port." Cocoa Beach hotels are maybe 10-12 minutes from the port.

I do recall getting a great view of the ship from outside our door at the Hampton. Room view was the ocean, door view was ship – priceless!

enjoy

M

Archived