Just Boarded Liberty; cruise begins!

PaulMedik

Paul:

Just noticed that Cabin 7445 is right next to 7439, which we've booked a few months from now. Any chance that you got any photos of the cabin or balcony?

It's an odd-shaped cabin, with a larger than usual balcony.

Thanks for any information you can offer.

Paul:

Just noticed that Cabin 7445 is right next to 7439, which we've booked a few months from now. Any chance that you got any photos of the cabin or balcony?

Let me know if you score any pics of your room I am in 7434 same room type and balcony as you just port side for oct 2013. I would love to see these cabins!

Anyone that can help us we would appreciate it!!

Waiting for more from my favorite review artist!! :p

pbmsmile,

I'll be starting in about a week; I finished uploading pics Friday (~5500) and I'll be working from yesterday thru Friday.

Paul:

OhioWilly,

I'll find the album later tonight, but I think we got pics of that room between our B2B on Liberty in 2008. It should be in the Liberty Eastern Days @ Sea album from 2008 or maybe the Western... Link to Fotki where the albums are is in my signature. (I'm at work so I can't look them up right now)

Hello Paul~

Could you tell me when the Elegant nights were? Trying to plan and not having any luck finding that info online..my guess is Sunday/Thursday, but hoping to clarify. Also when was the Past Guest gathering, this will be my DD's first time being able to attend :)

Thanks~

Thank you all for the kind words and encouragement. Without a doubt this was my most relaxing and enjoyable cruise. I guess when you look forward to something for so long yet have no preconceived notions of bliss, that you are then able to fully realize bliss. I realize that sounds like word soup, but I didn't get one single massage during my cruise, yet each day began and ended with the feeling of just having had a full body deep tissue massage.

Paul,

We were just on the Liberty and had a great time. I think Jamie and her staff were the best we have experienced. I made lots of balloon decorations for the staff. Jamie even had two look-a-like (one of her and one of Christen) balloons on her morning show. Attached is one picture of a look-alike I made of our head waitress. The other picture is one of the many balloons that I made for the atrium bar.

Regards,

R

483809087_HeadWaitressLiberty.jpg.7987023d3850e2fcec3d23928ccb049b.jpg

618396614_AtriumBarBalloons.jpg.6aa255374ca2fdd3b598ecdea9bee328.jpg

Hello Paul~

Could you tell me when the Elegant nights were? Trying to plan and not having any luck finding that info online..my guess is Sunday/Thursday, but hoping to clarify. Also when was the Past Guest gathering, this will be my DD's first time being able to attend :)

Thanks~

TMA1001...You are correct, on the Western elegant nights are Sunday and Thursday. Can't speak to past guest party as we didn't attend. Think it was Wednesday. I don't have Fun Times handy. And Western may be slightly different in schedule than Eastern.

Paul,

We were just on the Liberty and had a great time. I think Jamie and her staff were the best we have experienced. I made lots of balloon decorations for the staff. Jamie even had two look-a-like (one of her and one of Christen) balloons on her morning show. Attached is one picture of a look-alike I made of our head waitress. The other picture is one of the many balloons that I made for the atrium bar.

Regards,

R

Randy, Your Blue Iguanas were over the top!:cool: Missed the Morningshow stuff. But saw several of your creations throughout the week. You did draw the "evil eye" from the bartender at the Alchemy Bar when you tried to do a balloon during her mixology class. Had to laugh at that one.:D

Stephen

Randy, Your Blue Iguanas were over the top!:cool: Missed the Morningshow stuff. But saw several of your creations throughout the week. You did draw the "evil eye" from the bartender at the Alchemy Bar when you tried to do a balloon during her mixology class. Had to laugh at that one.:D

Stephen

I got the "evil eye" from the bar waiter later. But, I did make up to her by creating a look-a-like of her later. She really wanted one after she realized what she was missing. I found out that she was selected to work at the Alchemy Bar. They do not just have any bartender working at those bars. She was selected as the top bartender last year.

R

Archived