My"preaching" has paid off...:)

Isn't it great when someone you've been trying to talk into going on a cruise for YEARS is FINALLY ready to book one? My oldest son, daughter-in-law and 6-year-old grandaughter just booked their first! And now they have caught the "cruise bug". It's exciting to hear all the questions comments and planning comming from them. I've told them for years it's the best vacation ever. Now they will experience it for themselves! :D

Isn't it great when someone you've been trying to talk into going on a cruise for YEARS is FINALLY ready to book one? My oldest son, daughter-in-law and 6-year-old grandaughter just booked their first! And now they have caught the "cruise bug". It's exciting to hear all the questions comments and planning comming from them. I've told them for years it's the best vacation ever. Now they will experience it for themselves! :D

They will love it!

They will love it!

Thanks for the positive response. They hear great things about going on a cruise vacation all the time and not just from me. They didn't base their decision only on what I've told them. One thing they've realized in the last few years is that the vacations they've taken have all cost them a lot more that a 7-day cruise. I'm sure they'll love cruising! :)

A TA friend of mine talked me into taking a cruise in '95, I really didn't want to. She said I'd either love it or hate it.................well 55 cruises later:D, I probably wouldn't have gone if she hadn't pushed.

That's wonderful. Are you going with them? You know' date=' show them the ropes, etc.:D[/quote']

We're actually going the week before them and on a different ship. They're going on the new Carnival Magic. We'll be on the Mariner. But my daughter and her family will be on the Magic in January so she'll be able to give him a review. :D

A TA friend of mine talked me into taking a cruise in '95, I really didn't want to. She said I'd either love it or hate it.................well 55 cruises later:D, I probably wouldn't have gone if she hadn't pushed.

That is so cool! :D

My brother is finally doing Majesty. The only piece of advice he did not follow was to do a 7 day. Boy, will he be disappointed at the end of 4 days:D

That sounds like my daughter...Her first cruise was a 5-day. Now she won't go on less than a 7-day cruise!! :D

Archived