Cruising in 27 days - can I buy stock for OBC?

Sorry, but I personally would not spend $300 plus to get a $100 OBC for next month. Why not put that money in OBC now and start buying your stock to use the credit during a future cruise. But, hey, that's just me.

Sorry, but I personally would not spend $300 plus to get a $100 OBC for next month. Why not put that money in OBC now and start buying your stock to use the credit during a future cruise. But, hey, that's just me.

It would actually be over $3000 not $300.

We purchased our stock in December 2002 in both of our names, with Joint Rights of Survivorship. At the time, we paid $25.00 per share. Since then, we have been on 12-13 Carnival cruises, earning around $1,000.00 (some were shorter cruises). When you take into consideration the amount we've gotten in OBC and the current value of the stock, we've made out quite well.

We purchased our stock in December 2002 in both of our names, with Joint Rights of Survivorship. At the time, we paid $25.00 per share. Since then, we have been on 12-13 Carnival cruises, earning around $1,000.00 (some were shorter cruises). When you take into consideration the amount we've gotten in OBC and the current value of the stock, we've made out quite well.

Yes, you did! I'm hoping to enjoy many OBCs and hopefully an increased share price over the years.

Archived