Park N Cruise Port Canaveral

GAMOM4

What do you mean "parking is done at the Radisson Resort"? Park Cruise has their own lots in Merritt Island, the Radisson is over on Astronaut Blvd in Cape Canaveral. Look at their photos:

The Radisson now has parking available for "non-hotel" guests for a fee at their location on Astronaut Blvd. Park Cruise is the company that handles this for them.

To park at the port is $105 for the week. We did not choose the off site parking as we wanted to get off the ship and go. We have parked at the port both times we sailed out of Canaveral. I just like knowing our car is right there.

Parking for a 7-night sailing is now $120.

Should Park N Cruise send you an email confirmation? I filled out a reservation request for my May 17 sailing but have received nothing from them yet and it has been about a week since I sent the reservation.

Should Park N Cruise send you an email confirmation? I filled out a reservation request for my May 17 sailing but have received nothing from them yet and it has been about a week since I sent the reservation.

I got an email confirmation the same day I reserved. Did you check your Spam/Bulk folder?

I too, have heard that they'll send a confirmation. I just sent in my reservation today, and haven't heard anything back... I printed the information, and figure I'll head to their lot, and if there's a problem, I can always "suck it up" and go on over to the parking garage at the port. (with my $120 in hand!) :eek:

"SKY"

I too, have heard that they'll send a confirmation. I just sent in my reservation today, and haven't heard anything back... I printed the information, and figure I'll head to their lot, and if there's a problem, I can always "suck it up" and go on over to the parking garage at the port. (with my $120 in hand!) :eek:

"SKY"

I received a confirmation only a couple of minutes after I posted the above response, so if you haven't heard anything, maybe you should e-mail them, or give them a call. (Actually, I've tried twice to call them, but never got an answer either time. They're probably not there during the week!) Good luck, and have a GREAT cruise.

"SKY"

I received a confirmation only a couple of minutes after I posted the above response, so if you haven't heard anything, maybe you should e-mail them, or give them a call. (Actually, I've tried twice to call them, but never got an answer either time. They're probably not there during the week!) Good luck, and have a GREAT cruise.

"SKY"

Same with me. Sent in my res this morning and immediately received a response.

I made a reservation for our cruise on May 17th! I've read nothing but good reviews of the Park and Cruise. Originally I was going to leave my car at my BF's parent's house and have his mom take us and pick us up at the port. Their house is only about 20 miles from the port, but the more I got thinking about it, if our ship is late, etc she will be waiting and I'd hate for her to do that :(.

I got a confirmation email about 3-4 minutes after I placed my online reservation.

Parking at the port is $120 for a seven day cruise. Its $15 a day for every day your car is in the lot.

At the Radisson in Cape Canaveral you can pay $5.95 a day or $4.95 if you reserve in advance on line. You don’t need to stay over night at the hotel.

If you are looking into another offsite parking place ask how many shuttle vehicles they have.

We have used the Park n' Cruise lot , most recently this March. They are very customer service oriented and hard working people. We waited quite a while for the shuttle bus, but I think it was an unusually busy time for them. NCL, Disney and Carnival Dream were sailing that afternoon. We felt that the vehicles were very secure and had no worries leaving our dear friends brand new Honda there for the week. We paid 5.99 because we reserved online.

We have also stayed at the radisson and left our vehicle. We weren't as sure of its security at that time, but all was well. We drove straight and used PnC this year because the rates at the Radisson were out of control.

Archived