Park N Cruise Port Canaveral

GAMOM4

I couldn't find on the website how much it cost to park at Port Canaveral but since we had such good luck with VIP parking in Jacksonville - I booked got a reservation for us at Park N Cruise in Port Canaveral for our cruise last month. It should save money I am sure.

How much is parking at the port? I couldn't find that information...but I sure know the other has to be cheaper

I was just looking at the port parking - try $120 for seven days! and if you want preferred (whatever that may include) it is another $20 on top.

Park n Cruise looks good though :)

parkcruise.com

We used Park Cruise when we went on our cruise in December - it was really nice to not have to pay an arm and a leg, plus they are only a few minutes away from the port and they shuttle you to and from the port ... very nice.

We used Park n Cruise for our Dream cruise in Feb. I felt it was very safe. I didn't pay attention to see if there were cameras etc. When we arrived at the Park n Cruise, we unloaded our luggage, parked the car and within 15 minutes we were on a van to the port.

When we returned, we waited about 1 minute for the van and we were Group 1 leaving so it wasn't even 7:30. We thought as we were the only two on the van that we would have to wait for more passengers. The driver waited about 5 minutes and then we were off to get our car.

When we got to their lot, he asked me where the car was and pulled his van right up to the car, unloaded our suitcases from the van and put them in the trunk of the car. I was really surprised! We will definitely use them again.

I felt the people working there were very pleasant and polite. The price was sure a lot better than parking at the port.

If you park in Carnival's lot at Port Canaveral, they charge $15/day. For our 3 day cruise on the Sensation last November, they charged us $60 (they charged for the day we returned even though we pulled out of our parking spot at 8:15 a.m. and another car pulled right into our spot) and they were also charged for that day. WOW!! What a rip-off.

My sister used the above mentioned parking lot which is just west of the cruise terminals and a 2 minute drive to the Port. They also had a great experience and will use them again. They made a reservation on their web site a couple of weeks prior to their cruise (I think it's a little cheaper this way) and parking cost them half of what you pay at the cruise terminal. The employees were very courteous and prompt picking them up when they returned.

We are using "Park Port Canaveral" for our April 28th cruise.

I've seen very positive reviews.

It's normally $5.99 a day but if you reserve online it's $4.99 a day.

We reserved online and got the confirmation email the next day.

The parking is done at the Radisson Resort which uses monitored lots.

http://www.parkportcanaveral.com/

HTH.

We are using "Park Port Canaveral" for our April 28th cruise.

I've seen very positive reviews.

It's normally $5.99 a day but if you reserve online it's $4.99 a day.

We reserved online and got the confirmation email the next day.

The parking is done at the Radisson Resort which uses monitored lots.

http://www.parkportcanaveral.com/

HTH.

What do you mean "parking is done at the Radisson Resort"? Park Cruise has their own lots in Merritt Island, the Radisson is over on Astronaut Blvd in Cape Canaveral. Look at their photos:

Archived