Jacinto Jimenez (J.J.) Taborda

flyboyswife

We used J.J. for a private tour 2 years ago. His English is fluent--you will have no problem understanding him.

I highly recommend J.J. because he creates a tour based on what YOU want to see and do. He is extremely knowledgeable and enjoys talking about his country. He showed us spots in La Popa Monastery, San Felipe Forteza, around the Old City and in the Cathedral that other tourists did not go to. He doesn't try to steer you to any shops or vendors, however, if you want to buy something, he knows where to direct you. We had an excellent day touring with J.J.

Thanks gradut, I know you used him successfully. I've been recommending him and saying he comes highly recommended on cruise critic...but when I went back to look at the reviews, I realized they were all your postings!! :) I was hoping for something more recent. Why do you think no one else has posted about him? Do you feel confident that he's been giving tours since you used him two years ago?

No, I don't know if J.J. is still giving tours. I heard about him from a poster on Trip Advisor, but the last posting from this person about J.J. was in November 2010 when he/she provided J.J.'s phone number.

According to this latest info, J.J. could be reached at: 011 (international code) 57 312 607 7393.

Archived