A question for former Miracle cruisers

kjunea

Our band of merry CCers are trying to find a place to have a Meet and Greet when we cruise on May 22. Does anyone have a suggestion for a time and place? :confused:

Any suggestions would be helpful and appreciated! ;)

June

Durning a 'Roll Call" for a particular cruise. One person makes a sugestion about where and when to meet whereas everyone else disagrees. Then a second person makes a sugestion. This goes on until noboby can make a decision. Everone gets so mad at each other they just forget about the meeting.

Durning a 'Roll Call" for a particular cruise. One person makes a sugestion about where and when to meet whereas everyone else disagrees. Then a second person makes a sugestion. This goes on until noboby can make a decision. Everone gets so mad at each other they just forget about the meeting.

:p hehehe I know, but none of us on the roll call have been on the Miracle and we don't know where to suggest so that we can all get upset! Just looking for suggestions!

You are so funny derf! :D

June

When we were on the Conquest two years ago, Host Randy arranged through Carnival for our group to meet in the disco. He has pull somewhere.

I've suggested to my group about meeting up for all the kids on Monday morning. I'll most likely suggest the library, next to the chapel.

When we were on the Conquest two years ago, Host Randy arranged through Carnival for our group to meet in the disco. He has pull somewhere.

I've suggested to my group about meeting up for all the kids on Monday morning. I'll most likely suggest the library, next to the chapel.

'Library' next to the Chapel is only one wall of the Internet Cafe on the Miracle...

At least that is all that I found.. ;)

We met at the aft bar on the Lido deck.. Tables, chairs and a big BAR!

You may want to chose the Cigar Bar, if you need an inside meeting place, as it was usually pretty empty during the day, but there was a bartender there. :p

I agree with the aft pool.

I suggest to make your first meet and greet later in the day--say for 10pm.

Seems people are still overly excited about being ona cruise and msuter drill is half hour before sialing then some people have to get ready for dinner... By 10pm people are fed, and ready to meet other people since not much is happening now.

I also suggest to set another time--- tea time on sea days at 3:30 (check the capers) for other meet and greets- this allows people who were unable to make the first one get to others.

The Aft pool is perfect, and you don't have to worry about another group "booking" it and it not being available... If you have group tshirts, wear them to your meet and greet, or have everyone wear leis, or something distinguising...

Archived