Private character meet and greet $530.00 wow

ozzyboy

I just called DCL they told me that it's $530.00 for half hour private character meet and greet and your character choice is on request..

Has anyone ever done this is, it worth it.........

I just called DCL they told me that it's $530.00 for half hour private character meet and greet and your character choice is on request..

I haven't done it myself, but I'd just go to a pubic meet and greet for 2 or 3 minutes.......$530 is alot!

Wow x 2. :eek: Is $530 only for 1 character?

I haven't done this, but my question to you is, what are you trying to achieve in the private character meet that you think you won't be able to get in a non-private atmosphere? Maybe that will help understanding or justifying if it is worth it or not.

I wanted to be smart and avoid the lines for photos with characters. But for that price I"ll will wait in line for sure.

I think for a typical cruise that is 4-days or longer, there are plenty of opportunities for characters meet and people tend to spread out. But for 3 days or less, especially those upcoming New York 2-days cruise-to-nowhere, people have to somehow maximize their opportunities with the limited time and I would imagine the line-up will be longer.

I wanted to be smart and avoid the lines for photos with characters. But for that price I"ll will wait in line for sure.

On our 4 day Dream cruise my granddaughters probably got at least 20 autographs each. The meet and greets are very well organized and the lines seem to move very quickly. They also give you ample opportunity to take your own pictures, which is great.

No way would I pay $530.......!!!

It depends on which character,, then I guess it would be worth it :p

Not sure what you are looking at this for but we were married in WDW and had Mickey and Minnie at our wedding reception. It think it was close to $1,000 for both of them for 30 minutes. Our guests loved it and it was the hit of our reception.

553b973b.jpg

8ebca5fe.jpg

If you are getting married on a Disney ship and will be having a private reception, I imagine you could get a character come to your wedding for your and your guests to enjoy.

Linda

The best way to avoided the lines is just to show up at the assigned spot early and mill around

:eek: already pay a Mouse Premium and now they want even more for a special meeting, good god the Mouse don't Nickle and Dime you they "Franklin" you, Go Disney Go!

It depends on which character,, then I guess it would be worth it :p

That would be my response. Like if it was any of the main Disney characters I'd say no. But if I got to have a tea party with Mary Poppins, or Darkwing Duck and I got to do something fun and random then maybe I'd consider it. Then again I am a 31 year old woman going on a Disney cruise with my dad, so I'm a dork.

Archived