The first Majesty Review.......

popcorn.gif&w=320&h=283&ei=_lSET6mZIIe08QP8kdjoBw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=363&vpy=181&dur=3724&hovh=211&hovw=239&tx=28&ty=232&sig=112504440745070629248&page=1&tbnh=142&tbnw=154&start=0&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0,i:135

I'll be ready with the popcorn waiting for that. Should be entertaining!

I wouldn't fancy being on the Reception desk the first week! :eek: Hope I'm wrong and that everything will slot into place and everyone will have a fab time though.

Saw on the Thomson blog recently, one person who is happy about the change because the cabins are bigger! Thomson employees must still be spouting forth this nonsense and people will be very unhappy if they land in one of the smallest cabins, I know I would. I fear for this cruise.

Saw on the Thomson blog recently, one person who is happy about the change because the cabins are bigger! Thomson employees must still be spouting forth this nonsense and people will be very unhappy if they land in one of the smallest cabins, I know I would. I fear for this cruise.

Ha ha, it's brought a smile to my face, especially when they've been challenged on the fact that some cabins are smaller and Thomson have claimed that they 'feel' bigger!

Go on - cheer me up! We are booked on this cruise. I expect it will be a slightly different experience to the last one on Queen Mary 2 Transatlantic but at least we will hopefully not have to suffer the dreaded vibration that affects Celebration as on our previous Thomson cruises.

Archived