Monarch- Junior Suite- 3rd Person

disfan

A neighbor who knows that I am a Royal cruiser, asked me a question, that I can't answer.

Are 3 people allowed in a Junior suite and if so what would the cost be for the extra person?

A neighbor who knows that I am a Royal cruiser, asked me a question, that I can't answer.

Are 3 people allowed in a Junior suite and if so what would the cost be for the extra person?

Yes and for our 7 day Western Caribbean cruise the extra person fee was only $349 including tax. I'm sure this varies by cruise. My friend is thinking of coming with us because her husband refuses to cruise, but she's dying to give it a try. To check you can easily go to RCI website and price out your cruise for three in the JS. Click on cost breakdown after you input all the info and it will show you the first, second, and third person fares.

EDIT:

I was bored and priced out the most expensive Monarch cruise I could find, the holiday cruise in a JS with three people

Cost Breakdown:

Stateroom Stateroom Total $2,534.35 USD

Guest 1 Guest 2 Guest 3

Cruise Fare: $999.00 $999.00 $349.00

Taxes/Fees: $62.45 $62.45 $62.45

Per Person Total: $1,061.45 $1,061.45 $411.45

So $411 total.

Go to RCI's website, plug in the stateroom and sailing date and voila. ;)

Archived