Swimming at Camp carnival?

bmloftis

Does anyone know if they swim while at camp carnival? My daughter is 5 years old and we will be sailing on the Paradise in May.

No I have never seen a swim program for the kids while at the camp. Too much liability, they swim when the parents are able to be with them.

They will do some meals though.

I had to give permission for my 7 year old to swim at camp carnival. My 5 year old didn't have the option. We lave on the 29th of this month so I'm not 100% sure if they go or not, I just know that when I registered her as a yes.

Yeah let us know if they lowered the age. That would be good to know. The age grouping for camp is 2-5 and then 6-8, 9-11 but they never allowed then 6-8s to go swimming. I would be interested to see if they do now. Thanks!

My son did the swimming at night with Camp Carnival on the Carnival Dream when he was 9. Like Michele's daughter, he loved it. He also went swimming with the Edge group (11-13 year olds) on the Disney Dream recently. They had swimming in the main pool and use of the Aquaduck just for the Edge and Vibe kids one night for an hour or two. Also, the Edge kids were allowed to swim in the Vibe (teen) pool one afternoon.

Archived