Latest 4 online registration?

azseas

I wasn't referring to the luggage tag issue. I was referring to your quote I think some people forget what it's like to work and have a full life.

I used capital letters because, it's irritating having to repeat myself....once again you're assuming incorrectly. I don't feel guilty. I was only trying to point out how easy of a process it is, and how little information is actually needed. No more than that. From the OP's post it seemed like she was thinking it was a long ordeal. But it seems around here one has to choose their words very carefully.

....and again...I was referring to that person. I'm sorry that it's difficult for you to grasp. I'm really done with replying to you and won't be any further.

....and again...I was referring to that person. I'm sorry that it's difficult for you to grasp. I'm really done with replying to you and won't be any further.

Not difficult for me to grasp,

You quoted the OP's response to my post, so of course I would think you were referring to me and not some luggage tag post of yours from years ago.

Well I'm glad you're done replying to me, it's really getting quite trying.

My cruise is a little under 4 weeks out -- I get emails from HAL saying urgent - must complete online registration. Do I need to rush home and do it this evening - or is 3 weeks prior to the cruise enough time to fill in my immigration info? I prefer to do this stuff over the weekend when I can concentrate. Thank you!

As you fill out the online forms, you are able to save and quit, if you are distracted or pulled away from your computer.

The system lets you save and then later go back and edit. I often do that to double check everything I've put in the form.

The same can be done if any of your flights change between filing and going on your cruise.

Archived