Does Holland America offer last minute booking deals?

kingcruiser1

I have booked cruises on Carribean and Celebrity ships during their last minute Tuesday sales. I have been wanting to try Holland America and wondered if HAL offers the same type of one day last minute sale pricing. If so, would someone please fill me in? A website link and the day of the week that sales are offered would be very helpful. Thank you!

I have booked cruises on Carribean and Celebrity ships during their last minute Tuesday sales. I have been wanting to try Holland America and wondered if HAL offers the same type of one day last minute sale pricing. If so, would someone please fill me in? A website link and the day of the week that sales are offered would be very helpful. Thank you!

Here is a link for you on HAL's site for Specials

http://www.hollandamerica.com/find-cruise-vacation/SpecialOffers.action

Joanie

There are weekly HAL Flash Sales, and it looks like the sweetest spot for low prices are typically right after final payments are due for a particular cruise. Good chance it would be a guarantee cabin so you might have to be comfortable with that aspect.

Gary

This link: http://www.hollandamerica.com/find-cruise-vacation/FlashOffers.action?destCode=B&specialOfferType=Flash&specialOfferCode=flash_B

That's the closest I think you are aiming for and actually does have lower prices over the previous supplied link of Specials. It covers Flash prices and others for upcoming cruises and should be up your alley.

This link: http://www.hollandamerica.com/find-cruise-vacation/FlashOffers.action?destCode=B&specialOfferType=Flash&specialOfferCode=flash_B

That's the closest I think you are aiming for and actually does have lower prices over the previous supplied link of Specials. It covers Flash prices and others for upcoming cruises and should be up your alley.

Thanks! I've bookmarked that address. I keep seeing references to flash sales but didn't know how to find them.

And thanks to the OP for starting this thread.

Thank you to all of you that offered information. I have seen the term "flash" on one of the major travel sites when checking rates, but was not sure what that term meant. I have bookmarked the sites suggested here and will hopefully find a cruise that works with my schedule. I would very much like to give HAL a try and do very much appreciate the assistance offered by all! :)

Archived