Alaska Cruise? Possible group cruise for Sept. 14, 2013

D&beach&J

Hello!

Is anybody interested in taking a cruise to Alaska on Norwegian Jewel, September 14, 2013? Just post here to let me know if you are a "yes" or a "maybe" :)

I am hoping to get a large enough group of people together (at least eight cabins) to arrange a Cruise Critic Group Cruise. We can get group rates which will allow for a very small deposit and discount prices. Prices will be posted once we have enough people who would like to commit to this date. Once prices are out and you put down a small deposit, we can become an "official CC group cruise"! It would be great fun and something awesome to look forward to!

The itinerary for 7 days - Alaska Glacier Bay:

day 1 Leave from Seattle

day 2 At Sea

day 3 Ketchikan

day 4 Cruise Sawyer Glacier

day 4 Juneau

day 5 Skagway

day 6 At Sea

day 7 Victoria

Return to Vancouver

I'll be a maybe. Alaska is one of my dream cruises.

We've got a group of us trying to put together a Solo's cruise in November of 2013, but if that doesn't pan out then I'd definitely be interested in this one.

That would be great! I'll count you as a "maybe" for now.

1. Deb and Jack (D&beach&J) - yes

2. perkydebrajean - maybe

3. ??

Hello!

Is anybody interested in taking a cruise to Alaska on Norwegian Jewel, September 14, 2013? Just post here to let me know if you are a "yes" or a "maybe" :)

I am hoping to get a large enough group of people together (at least eight cabins) to arrange a Cruise Critic Group Cruise. We can get group rates which will allow for a very small deposit and discount prices. Prices will be posted once we have enough people who would like to commit to this date. Once prices are out and you put down a small deposit, we can become an "official CC group cruise"! It would be great fun and something awesome to look forward to!

The itinerary for 7 days - Alaska Glacier Bay:

day 1 Leave from Seattle

day 2 At Sea

day 3 Ketchikan

day 4 Juneau

day 5 Skagway

day 6 At Sea

day 7 Victoria

Return to Vancouver

Notice it says Alaska Glacier Bay and in the itinerary it says Sawyer Glacier. Which glacier is it? Would rather see Glacier Bay again than Sawyer Glacier again.

Notice it says Alaska Glacier Bay and in the itinerary it says Sawyer Glacier. Which glacier is it? Would rather see Glacier Bay again than Sawyer Glacier again.

Thanks for pointing this out! :eek: It is Sawyer Glacier. :)

Well, we all improve the Caribbean's economy when we visit there. When you start in one city and end in another, you can see two cities on one trip. I don't like sitting on a plane for as long as it takes me to get to the west coast so I am planning to venture that way one time and not return for a very long time.

Different strokes for different folks though :D

Here's a link to the page for how to set up a Cruise Critic group cruise. http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groupleader.cfm

Hi, I wish you would email me instead of posting here. I know how to organize a group cruise. Please email me if you think I am doing something that is not correct.

Thank you!

Dear fellow CC members... Please understand that I am not promoting any cruise of my own. I am only trying to find out how many people may be interested in a group cruise. If there is enough interest, I will ask CC (Laura) to open an official CC group. At that time... I will promote it. Until then... this is just me making inquiries. I double-checked on this (with Laura) and it is an acceptable way for me to proceed. :) --Deb

Hello everyone!

I am looking for people who may be interested in taking a cruise to Alaska on Norwegian Jewel, September 14, 2013. Maybe that is you? Just post here to let me know if you are a "yes" or a "maybe".

If there is enough interest, I will arrange for an "official" Cruise Critic Group Cruise. We would get group rates which will allow for a very small deposit and discount prices. Prices will be posted once this becomes an "official" CC cruise. :)

It would be great fun and something awesome to look forward to!

The itinerary for 7 days - Alaska Sawyer Glacier:

day 1 Leave from Seattle

day 2 At Sea

day 3 Ketchikan

day 4 Juneau

day 5 Skagway

day 6 At Sea

day 7 Victoria

Return to Vancouver

So, far... here are people who might be interested:

2. perkydebrajean - maybe

3. shelly11 - tiny maybe

4. ??

• 2 weeks later...

Dear fellow CC members... Please understand that I am not promoting any cruise of my own. I am only trying to find out how many people may be interested in a group cruise. If there is enough interest, I will ask CC (Laura) to open an official CC group. At that time... I will promote it. Until then... this is just me making inquiries. I double-checked on this (with Laura) and it is an acceptable way for me to proceed. :) --Deb

Hello everyone!

I am looking for people who may be interested in taking a cruise to Alaska on Norwegian Jewel, September 14, 2013. Maybe that is you? Just post here to let me know if you are a "yes" or a "maybe".

If there is enough interest, I will arrange for an "official" Cruise Critic Group Cruise. We would get group rates which will allow for a very small deposit and discount prices. Prices will be posted once this becomes an "official" CC cruise. :)

It would be great fun and something awesome to look forward to!

The itinerary for 7 days - Alaska Sawyer Glacier:

day 1 Leave from Seattle

day 2 At Sea

day 3 Ketchikan

day 4 Juneau

day 5 Skagway

day 6 At Sea

day 7 Victoria

Return to Vancouver

So, far... there is a bit of interest people who might be interested: