1st class menu from Titanic

BecciBoo

Despite all the auctioneer's water marks, I could take those all out in Photoshop in about 1/2 an hour. Print it out on a good color printer on card stock, frame it, and have a nice display piece! Not that it would be worth anything, but why all the watermarks? Oh, I know, just to give me a bit of a challenge in Photoshop, and not much of one at that! The image is pretty hi-res, and I already saved it to my computer. Gonna have some fun with it! ;)

I guess they never heard of the "clone tool" in Photoshop.

Despite all the auctioneer's water marks, I could take those all out in Photoshop in about 1/2 an hour. Print it out on a good color printer on card stock, frame it, and have a nice display piece! Not that it would be worth anything, but why all the watermarks? Oh, I know, just to give me a bit of a challenge in Photoshop, and not much of one at that! The image is pretty hi-res, and I already saved it to my computer. Gonna have some fun with it! ;)

Awesome idea! I'm jealous, I want one too but haven't a clue how to do the photoshop thing.

• 2 weeks later...

That is a good idea. i have a collection of various Titanic signs and pictures this will fit well with them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The pictures that you post here all are wonderful.They expose your love and attraction for ships.

Archived