TA OBC, but not showing??

mlzangel78

I booked through my TA and there was a $75 OBC. I see it on my invoice but when i log into carnival it doesnt show anywhere. When I asked the TA, whom i trust ive used her on several cruises.. she said it wont show on carnival , but as a gift, and will be on my Sign and Sail account when we board??? Does this sound right ??

I booked through my TA and there was a $75 OBC. I see it on my invoice but when i log into carnival it doesnt show anywhere. When I asked the TA, whom i trust ive used her on several cruises.. she said it wont show on carnival , but as a gift, and will be on my Sign and Sail account when we board??? Does this sound right ??

Yes it does sound right. You cannot see that on Carnival site when you book with a TA.

the ta obc is different the carnival obc. The ta obc is a gift they most likely purchased from the bon voyage. OBC thats purchased, does not show in your invoices or any kind of billing statement. By day 2 of the cruise, the OBC will be added to your foilio account

the ta obc is different the carnival obc. The ta obc is a gift they most likely purchased from the bon voyage. OBC thats purchased, does not show in your invoices or any kind of billing statement. By day 2 of the cruise, the OBC will be added to your foilio account

Thanks - I am getting TA OBC as well for upcoming cruises...nice to know beforehand what to expect!

John in NC

Archived