Aqua Amenities: "Special programming and wellness classes..."?

Leo Jay

Can anyone share their experience with the kinds of "special programming and wellness classes" available to pax Aqua cabins? Just curious about the variety and amount of offerings.:)

Thanks.

As a Aqua guest you (as well as CC & Suite guests) have access to the Celebrity experience coordination team via 800 590 6221 who are available to address any of your pre boarding concerns! (I just love those CEC folks)!

Can anyone share their experience with the kinds of "special programming and wellness classes" available to pax Aqua cabins? Just curious about the variety and amount of offerings.:)

Thanks.

I believe this just involves a couple of exercise/health programs you can access on the On Demand feature of your stateroom tv.

As a Aqua guest you (as well as CC & Suite guests) have access to the Celebrity experience coordination team via 800 590 6221 who are available to address any of your pre boarding concerns! (I just love those CEC folks)!

Thanks.

I believe this just involves a couple of exercise/health programs you can access on the On Demand feature of your stateroom tv.

lame. :p

I have sailed on the Sostice and Silhouette in AQ. Have asked numerous people on board including a future cruise director and have never been given the answer to that. The cabin stewards told me to ask the spa personel. When I asked them they looked at me as if I was talking a foreign language.

There are and seem to be many things that are promised in AQ but aren't there, no one knows about, or don't apply such as priorities.

Archived