Emailing A Ship

radiofreebc

I've had no luck finding the email address of the Disney Magic. Has anyone had any luck trying to contact Disney ships by email? I understand the ships also have phone numbers that people can call in case of emergencies.

Thanks,

Jeff

I've had no luck finding the email address of the Disney Magic. Has anyone had any luck trying to contact Disney ships by email? I understand the ships also have phone numbers that people can call in case of emergencies.

Thanks,

Jeff

Info for e-mailing a passenger and the commercial satellite phone number is included in your 'cruise documents'

last time I was there, a passenger had to access the on board computers (at cost) to pickup e-mail however. There's no such thing as 'free delivery' to your cabin or TV....(yet?). I was able to use their computers to access my POP via webmail with no problem. AOL & hotmail were heavily in use. But they will also set up an account for your time on board. Your choice as to if you use it or not. I've not seen DCL talk about hotstops yet....

I am not aware of a generic e-mail address for the ship - other than the formal ones for "official use" such as GMDSS / SAFETYNET and the like.

Archived