Help with Premium stateroom bar set up

sharpasice

I was just checking out the stateroom bar set ups and have a few questions. The cost is approx $100 per pkg.. anyone know what that includes? On line it shows premium brand liquors & says mixers are included, like cola, ginger ale, tonic etc..but how many liquors are included in a "package"? And is it refilled during the week if you use the whole bottle? Or do you have to buy another pkg? In other words can you order say, a bottle of Belvedere and a bottle of Bailyes in a pkg or is ea bottle a new package? I also have noticed that it says this pkg can no longer be ordered on line ..what's up with that? Any help is appreciated.

The main thing I don't like about this package is it doesn't show the size of the bottle one would get for $100. I have been told on line its 1 liter and some say its a 750. I guess they want you to buy and take the chance?

I looked at this package 2 days ago and it was showing its available for my cruise in May.

@ firstplacechef..thank you that is exactly the answer I was looking for..Can you get a 2nd pkg while on board if you finish the 1st one?

@shipper50 thank you also for your reply..the site is funny ..yest I checked the room price again & it looked like the price had increased byt $200, then went there later in the day & the price had not risen..and just yesterday it also said the bar service was available on line..today it says to call them..I'll try again ..thanks to both of you.

I was just checking out the stateroom bar set ups and have a few questions. The cost is approx $100 per pkg.. anyone know what that includes? On line it shows premium brand liquors & says mixers are included, like cola, ginger ale, tonic etc..but how many liquors are included in a "package"? And is it refilled during the week if you use the whole bottle? Or do you have to buy another pkg? In other words can you order say, a bottle of Belvedere and a bottle of Bailyes in a pkg or is ea bottle a new package? I also have noticed that it says this pkg can no longer be ordered on line ..what's up with that? Any help is appreciated.

I noticed that also. I plan to call Celebrity to see if I can order. Not sure why they would not allow a person to order on line.

ahh so it wasn't just me! lol Please let us know what you find out. Maybe there is something going on with the site since I also tried to make a payment on line, clicked submit & it said "page could not be found" so now I have to wait till Monday to see it actually did go through or got lost somewhere in cyberland.

The main thing I don't like about this package is it doesn't show the size of the bottle one would get for $100. I have been told on line its 1 liter and some say its a 750. I guess they want you to buy and take the chance?

I looked at this package 2 days ago and it was showing its available for my cruise in May.

Most of the brands come in liter bottles; I have heard that a handful of the options they sell they only carry 750ml bottles, but chances are good you will receive a full liter.

To the OP: Yes, you can order a second bottle once onboard if you run out, but you would have to pay for it; they do not do free refills when you run out. The bar set up are kind of pricey, but convenient if you want a drink in your room and a tad cheaper than buying an equal quantity of drinks a la carte at one of the bars on board.

Archived