Which tour company to use in Rome Italy?

larry the lobster

We are going on a Europe cruise this summer and want to do a shore excursion in Rome Italy but are unsure which tour company to use or just go with Royal Caribbean's shore excursions. Has anyone used Share a Shoe Excursion or Romeinlimo tour company for their excursions in Rome??

Thanks!!

We are going on a Europe cruise this summer and want to do a shore excursion in Rome Italy but are unsure which tour company to use or just go with Royal Caribbean's shore excursions. Has anyone used Share a Shoe Excursion or Romeinlimo tour company for their excursions in Rome??

Thanks!!

I'm not being critical - I have to say that I absolutely love this typo. :) You made my day!

Many people have used Romeinlimo, and there is quite a detailed thread here, which should give you loads of information

I love the type too! Wouldn't that be great! :D

I love Romeinlimo also! They are better than a shore excursion any day of the week! They do operate a great share program. I've mostly put tours together on the Roll Calls. But you could put yourself down on their shore share and also try to fill up a van. Then you have a few options... I have NEVER not filled a van for a private tour. It's so easy to get a few people to join and I've meet my very best friend when she joined a tour I put together back in 2006. It's really a great experience. Good luck! (don't go with Royal!):)

Archived