Legend obstructed balcony

muzicgal

Does anybody know what the obstructed balcony view is like on deck 5? We are considering getting one but would like to know how obstructed it is. Does anybody have pictures?

Thanks in advance.

Cabin 5231

2645986160012554337S600x600Q85.jpg

2836229590012554337S600x600Q85.jpg

Be careful,

Some of those balconies on Legend are more obstructed than others. There are two different sizes of lifeboats. If my memory is correct, the first three lifeboats toward the front of the ship are huge, and the ones after that are smaller. If you have a balcony cabin on that deck toward the front of the ship you'll have much less of a view.

I'm sure someone else can confirm exactly which cabins to avoid.

Be careful,

Some of those balconies on Legend are more obstructed than others. There are two different sizes of lifeboats. If my memory is correct, the first three lifeboats toward the front of the ship are huge, and the ones after that are smaller. If you have a balcony cabin on that deck toward the front of the ship you'll have much less of a view.

I'm sure someone else can confirm exactly which cabins to avoid.

Yes, when we went to book the cabin our PVP said we needed to avoid the first 3 towards the front of the ship as the view would be more obstructed. I had already seen that it would be best to pick a cabin in the middle of the life boats as it would have the least amount of obstruction. We chose 5236 as the balcony is 110sq ft.

We were just in 5235 on sister ship, Spirit, and thought the cabin was great. We were near a davit, so could see down to the water between the lifeboats, and the view looking straight out was fine. The cabin was also on a section of the hallway with only 8 balcony cabins, a blank wall across (the backside of steward/exhaust areas), no interior cabins, so it was very quiet, and convenient to the stairs.

Thanks everyone. I think that made me change my mind to an obstructed instead of an outside on deck 1. It's a 12 night cruise so having the balcony would really be my preference.

Thanks for all of the input.

Archived