bed configuration on S class

mcd1411

Hi is there any way of finding out for sure where the bed will be in stateroom on the S class ships. What i mean is if the bed will be by the balcony or by the bathroom. There is no way of telling from the deck plans as far as i can see. My TA doesn't know the answer to this question either when i mentioned it to her.

Barry.

My understanding is that if you look at the deck plans and your cabin has a black square symbol it means that there is room for a third person in your cabin utilising the sofa.

In this case the sofa will be by the balcony and the bed by the bathroom.

Barry

Check out the S Class stateroom sticky at the top of the forum, it has just been updated and has the spreadsheet of reports on nearly all the rooms on the S class boats, and one of the columns is the location of the bed

Hope that helps

Michael

You can also figure out the orientation by finding a nearby pair of adjoining cabins. All of the cabins are in pairs so you can count from that nearby adjoining pair. When facing the cabins from the corridor, the cabin on the left will have the bed by the window, the one on the right will have it by the closet.

j

Hi is there any way of finding out for sure where the bed will be in stateroom on the S class ships. What i mean is if the bed will be by the balcony or by the bathroom. There is no way of telling from the deck plans as far as i can see. My TA doesn't know the answer to this question either when i mentioned it to her.

Barry.

Phone up Celebrity UK and ask, I booked direct with them and they have details of the layout of every cabin. I wanted a cabin with the bed by the bathroom, they were very good and told me which cabins this applied to. They also made a note of all my other requests and made sure that my cabin allocation complied with these.

Cannot speak highly enough of the service I received.

:)

We have booked 2 inter-connecting cabins so I assume that means we will have one with the bed by the balcony and one by the bathroom.

One cabin has a fold out sofa bed - what seating will there be in the other?

Any ideas about the pros and cons of each arrangement would be helpful to let us decide who goes in which cabin

THank you

We have booked 2 inter-connecting cabins so I assume that means we will have one with the bed by the balcony and one by the bathroom.

One cabin has a fold out sofa bed - what seating will there be in the other?

Any ideas about the pros and cons of each arrangement would be helpful to let us decide who goes in which cabin

THank you

Seating in the cabins will be the same, but one couch will make into a bed, the other won't. EM

Thanks for the help guys, booked aqua class for next 3 cruises, just seemed to mixed myself up a bit however worked it out now. Next cruise i am happy with my stateroom, however will need to get the cabin moved as i am in stateroom with bed next to bathroom which i don't like.

Barry.

You can also figure out the orientation by finding a nearby pair of adjoining cabins. All of the cabins are in pairs so you can count from that nearby adjoining pair. When facing the cabins from the corridor, the cabin on the left will have the bed by the window, the one on the right will have it by the closet.

j

That's true, but you can't tell which cabins are pairs by looking at the deck plans, except for the adjoining cabins.

That's true, but you can't tell which cabins are pairs by looking at the deck plans, except for the adjoining cabins.

That's correct. But there's usually at least one adjoining pair in each run of cabins and you can count from those. The complicating factor is the corner cabin structure at the stern. But there are usually others elsewhere to use as a starting point.

j

Does anyone know the configuration of #9286 on Eclipse?

Thanks.

After checking the "sticky" at the top of the board, cabin #9292 has the bed by the bath. Then if you check the deck plans and count back the cabins to 9286 (alternating balcony/bath) I am pretty sure 9286 has the bed by the bath. That cabin also shows the symbol for pull out sofa and those rooms have the bed by the bath.

Cheers

After checking the "sticky" at the top of the board, cabin #9292 has the bed by the bath. Then if you check the deck plans and count back the cabins to 9286 (alternating balcony/bath) I am pretty sure 9286 has the bed by the bath. That cabin also shows the symbol for pull out sofa and those rooms have the bed by the bath.

Cheers

Sometimes the sticky at the top is incorrect. You always have to do a double check. 9292 had the bed by the balcony. 9286 has the bed by the bath due to the fold out sofa bed and the upper berth which are always by the balcony.

Sometimes the sticky at the top is incorrect. You always have to do a double check. 9292 had the bed by the balcony. 9286 has the bed by the bath due to the fold out sofa bed and the upper berth which are always by the balcony.

You are correct - I misspoke:eek: I checked and read the sticky (which is correct) that said the bed was by the balcony and then posted that it was by the bath - duh! Anyway we agree that 9286 has the bed by the bath:D

Archived