What's Dream doing?

Willbcruisin

From John: "Hello everyone, hope you are all having a happy Sunday and I am thankful that I have been allowed these two days with the family and to rest my wrist....sodding carpool tunnel. I will be back all day tomorrow on FB and will catch up with all your questions. For those who have asked about Carnival Dream she has a guest who needs urgent medical attention which is why she is outside the port of Key West waiting for the brilliant USCG to send a boat to take the guest ashore and of course we all wish her a speedy recovery.

We you all tomorrow"

AIS shows her making the drop about a mile from Zachery Taylor and making a U-turn in the channel (those of you who know Key West knows how challenging this can be) and on the way to Cozumel.

Good catch who ever found this.

Craig

MKE

From John: "Hello everyone, hope you are all having a happy Sunday and I am thankful that I have been allowed these two days with the family and to rest my wrist....sodding carpool tunnel.

What the hell..? Is this the result of one of those "auto correct" features? (now I know what people mean by spitting on the monitor :D)

What the hell..? Is this the result of one of those "auto correct" features? (now I know what people mean by spitting on the monitor :D)

I saw that too. Carpool tunnel?????????? I guess that's what ya get for riding in the carpool lane illegally. ha ha

Archived