Allure 4-8 to 4-15

I was on the same cruise and we really had a great time. The ship is beautiful! The only problem we had was the people who work at Guest Services were very rude, and really didn't have very much knowledge of anything, but I didn't let that ruin my week. I also did Rita's Fiesta, but at the end they said they were changing it to Jimmy Buffets Margaritaville, in about a year or so, did they mention that when you went? We were there on Thursday and we had a blast! Mosiac was unbelievable! That had to be the best show of the week, they were so good. I do have to say the entertainment was great and we were never bored, there was always something to do. When Sunday came I didn't want to go home, but all good things have to come to an end. Glad you had a good time and you enjoyed your cruise :)

Just curious, you mentioned that Rita's will be converted to a JB Margaritaville. Who did you hear that from? I'm not trying to say that what you were told is wrong, just wondering if it was a crew member in Rita's or from somewhere higher up on the ships staff.

Just curious, you mentioned that Rita's will be converted to a JB Margaritaville. Who did you hear that from? I'm not trying to say that what you were told is wrong, just wondering if it was a crew member in Rita's or from somewhere higher up on the ships staff.

At the end of the Fiesta the host Richie was thanking everyone for coming and he said if you return to the Allure in a year or so, Rita's Cantina will be Margaritaville.

Archived