excursion sharing on Nieuw Amsterdam 7/6/2012

fcleiser3

Please pardon my ignorance, as this is my first post. Traveling on the HAL Nieuw Amsterdam out of Barcelona on 7/6/2012 and interested in how to possibly share port excursions to save some money. I see good reviews on Rome in Limo, Driver in Rome and some other tour companies but not sure how to get into a group. Any advice what be greatly appreciated.

I am on that sailing... You need to go to the Roll Call board for the NA and locate our roll call... People there are arranging excursions and getting to know each other before the cruise. That board is specific to our sailing and is where you need to be to find others to share excursions with.

HTH.

As the e-mail you received when joining the CC states:

Our famous Roll Calls are for people who are going on a specific cruise to meet each other before cruising, and discuss all aspects of their cruise. This is *the* place to find others who might want to share a shore excursion or tour in a port of call. Roll Call forums are available for most major cruise lines and ships.

There were also suggestions for other forums that will be helpful in preparation for your cruise.

If you are on Facebook, HAL themselves also has Roll Calls there. You can find them through the HAL website.

Good luck

Archived