Smoking - NCL vs. RCL

Typical smoking thread . Smokers are the spawn of Satan and Non smokers are Joan of Arc reincarnate ..

Its always the same and will remain the same for all of eternity .. ;) l

That should be posted at the beginning of every new smoking thread. It sums up every thread on the subject. :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

That should be posted at the beginning of every new smoking thread. It sums up every thread on the subject. :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Jim

Awww now thats not really fair. We did have ONE in the 2 1/2 yrs I've been on here ;), that actually started, ended and in the middle was quite civil, except for one nasty poster that only posted once. And then just moved on down the board without getting out of hand.

I have suggested this a couple of times but I will again. I think this subject needs to be brought up, for any newbies looking for the answers. Once the OP get's an answer I think the thread then should be closed and archived. Therefore, at least a search may answer ant newbies question on the subject. Because the information does have to be available so everyone smokers, non-smokers and pro-no-smokers can make an informed decision. The problem is most of them get out of hand and then are pulled, so your search does not always yield good results.

But I think that also should be done with another couple of controversial topics.

I love when people condone one persons really bad behavior over another persons really bad behavior, just because they think that they can give just cause. Bad behavior is bad behavior no matter what the reason.

IMO if that person already knew that they may "be forced to be exposed to smoke fumes that could drive them crazy" and didn't want that, perhaps they should not have booked a place that is well noted allows smoking. Shame on them.

And if they did not research enough to know that. Shame on them.

and purposely blowing smoke her way is considered good behavior?

and purposely blowing smoke her way is considered good behavior?

I guess you missed this line in my post.

"one persons really bad behavior over another persons really bad behavior"

No where did I condone that posters bad behavior.

However, I'm sure that the joke was on them. Since if you blow smoke in a certain direction on a moving ship, chances are you have about as much luck at it reaching that destination as releasing gas in the wind. :D

Archived