My Time Dining Question Please!

Its been several years since we have been on Carnival and I just asked my Travel Counselor to change our late dining to My Time Dining. She just wrote back and said she had to "Waitlist" My Time Dining.

What are the odds of us actually getting this???

I suppose this also means we will loose our late dining time if we don't make the My Time Dining ???

Thanks to all that respond!

It depends on how close you are to sailing. I think they waitlist all dining times so many weeks out.

ATD is becoming very popular, and Early seating is also popular. So worst case scenario, you will have Late dining. You can always see the MD when you board and request ATD. You might not get your request, but they'll do their best to accommodate you.

Enjoy your cruise!

It depends on how close you are to sailing. I think they waitlist all dining times so many weeks out.

ATD is becoming very popular, and Early seating is also popular. So worst case scenario, you will have Late dining. You can always see the MD when you board and request ATD. You might not get your request, but they'll do their best to accommodate you.

Enjoy your cruise!

The cruise is 5 weeks away! I am so accumstomed to Royal Caribbeans/Celebrity way of doing this.....this is kinda new to me. We havent had to go to the MD for a while now cruising with Royal/Celebrity because a) you can request a table for 2 and b) they just do it differently.

I guess I will have to "do the work" once again just to get ATD...bummer! Im wondering tho if this is so popular on Carnival why in the heck don't they make more room for it instead of traditional dining....just sayin'

Archived